• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Is the H-3 Nozzlenose OP

Stormxeaglex

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7019-0997-6294
Hey guys, I have always been a fan of the nozzlenose family and was excited when I unlocked the H-3 Nozzlenose. Eager to try it out I hoped into a ranked battle match. I thought I would had struggled with the weapon at first given it's low fire rate and new load out but I didn't have any trouble at all.

My main point is that when I was playing I felt like I was getting easy kills. Even if I was 1v1ing somebody I would always get the kill even if they killed me. Also If I landed one shot Chances are I would land the rest of them and splat my target. The weapon also outranges almost anything so if someone were say trying to get across the bridge in mussleforge fittness they would stand no chance. The only thing holding the weapon back is it's point sensor which really doesn't fit the weapon.

What are your thoughts on this weapon

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Its good, sure, but its nowhere near overpowered. I've hardly seen anyone use it because its such a hard weapon to master. Might just be that you're really good at it, or your opponents were just really bad :V

Stormxeaglex

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7019-0997-6294
Its good, sure, but its nowhere near overpowered. I've hardly seen anyone use it because its such a hard weapon to master. Might just be that you're really good at it, or your opponents were just really bad :V
I guess your right OP was exaggeration. It just seems like it counters a lot of things atleast more than the L-3.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Really doesn't help that it's kit is shared with the Dualie Squelchers, thus I have very little reason to use the H-3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom