• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Is your dream weapon released already or planned?

Cobbs

Senior Squid
NNID
CCobbs
Curious which of us have found our perfect weapon, and which of us are still waiting for something with specific sub/specials to come out.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
I'm waiting on the octobush with inkzooka and splat bombs to solve the range issues it has. Once it's out, I'll likely main it as I'm a big fan of the current one.

However I'd argue the Custom Jet Squelcher is close to perfect for me and my play style. Burst bombs bypass TTK and CQC issues and it has amazing range which means you only really die to ambushes, snipes and personal error. Everything else is a target you can comfortably beat. I'd argue it doesn't get the use it deserves due to an unconventional load out that requires adapting play styles.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
I really like the N-Zap '89, but I'm lukewarm on the sub and not at all keen on the special - give me the sub/special from either the standard Splash-o-Matic or the Tentatek Splattershot and I'll be very happy, but none of the leaks so far suggest that that will happen.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
Awaiting the Garden Hose with splash wall and splash wall rush

Ber

Full Squid
NNID
Bernee
I loved the classic squiffer already
I'm eager to try the bamboozler mkII and the nozzlenose variants but I doubt they'll take the squiffer's place

Denyed

Inkling
NNID
Denyed
Really looking forward to the raged blaster w/splash wall and the both of the rapid blaster pros for a bit more variety in my blaster fun, cuz I just don't seem to like Luna Blaster all that much. Aside from them definitely looking forward to the Ink Bucket for a more "in your face" style that isn't a roller.

Taiga Kagami

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Bowser66
I love using the tentatek splattershot, even if it's a little basic, i'm so excited for the bucket though wonder how much i'll enjoy it, if I had to choose another weapon it would probably be the elitre 3k scope, love the extreme range

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
I am waiting on the H-3 Nozzlenose, and the Gatling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom