• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ISS Intoxicated Squid Squad looking for recruitment

kobomb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lolicomplex
have a discord up just reply here if you want in. If you dont know what discord is think of it as skype and teamspeak together. text and voice chat at all times. also if you are interested in joining my squad let me know here as well. We're IIS or ISS intoxicated ink squad or intoxicated squid squad. Mostly adult btw boys and girls if you enjoy some squid games while having a few your more than welcome. We also are a more competitive squad but fun is also a pretty cool thing if your down for joining that is anyone is welcome to the discord as its separated into competitive and for fun groups and if thats fine or you have any interest in joining up in the squad just give me your:

your rank:
weapon of choice:
ranked mode :
best maps:

and ill give you a lookover.

I'm also looking for a 2nd in command to help with adding users and as well as moderating the discord group. PM or leave a a message here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom