• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

It ain't Turf Wars if it ain't flashy.

AmewTheFox

Inkling
NNID
AmewTheFox
Greetings! I am Amew The Fox, and you may derive further nicknames thereof. (Most people just stick to "Amew")

So, Splatoon is actually the reason I just bought a WiiU (I'm usually an RPG nut, so I wasn't expecting a shooter to motivate me to buy the console) but after watching NTom64 play it during the Global Testfire, I was immediately overcome with the desire to get this game.

My preferred weapons are anything that has the Killer Wail. I feel the thread title/my avatar should be explanation enough. I'm only at LV8 now, hoping to vault over ten by the end of Sunday.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Welcome to the forums! I'm heavily biased to JRPGs myself, I'm a huge disgaea fan!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay at squidboards!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Welcome to the website!

I'm into all different kinds of genre's but lately I have been into shooters (like Splatoon and Tf2). Good to see that Smash and Mario Kart aren't the only system sellers, I also had a couple friend wanting to get the Wii U just for this game.

Either way I hope you enjoy yourself here and make sure you read up on the forum rules to be safe.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Welcome to the Squidboards! Enjoy your time here ^A^

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom