• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

It's spring! A time for fuzzy fluffiness! Baby Chicks vs. Li'l Bunnies vs. Bear Cubs

Keiya

Inkling
Pronouns
she/it
It's Splatfest Sneak Peek time! I'm all in on team Li'l Bunnies myself, but how about you?

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
I am also on team Bunnies, and I’ll predict that this team will be the most popular

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Bunnies also! I think I actually prefer baby chicks, but Frye is my favorite idol so I'm biased, plus pink is one of my favorite colors, and even while chicks are the preference, bunnies are a VERY close second, so I don't feel bad about choosing that team!

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
I was torn between chicks and bunnies but it sounds like team bunnies might be the overwhelmingly popular choice (which.... is pretty on-brand given bunnies' tendency to overpopulate). So I went with chicks just because I don't want to risk getting stuck in endless mirror matches again.

ikebro

Full Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
i'm team bear cubs!!! bears are cool!!! they eat salmon (one of my fav foods, great taste!) and have big ol paws :D
initially was gonna pick team bunny, but i know it's gonna be SO popular and being on popular teams just frustrates me to no end. there really isn't a wrong answer here... considering that it's hardly a question in the first place lmao

Eel-Ectric

Inkling
Pronouns
she/he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0840-7727-8401
I picked bunnies! Especially since they could become anxiety-riddled runners as adults and I'm an anxiety-filled runner! So I relate a bit. I was going to choose bears originally, and I do find bears cooler, but I wanted to try and get Frye to win lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom