IU ↓Looking 2 European players and a EST/CT Sniper

iceangel22

Inkling
This is our story.

Time to actually get serious.

I'm Kbot and I have since been appointed successor to the leader of Inkopolis Underground, as Neo has now stepped down from his role.

I'm in the process of recruiting Inklings originally from the EST/CT part of the Americas and from Europe around the GMT ballpark to play with us on a competitive basis. We all like having fun and joking around, but when it's time to get serious, it's time to get serious.

We're looking to fill up 4 teams. Right now, we have 2 East coast teams, Water and Air.

Water, one of our EST/CT teams, is looking for a dedicated Sniper. We will accept nothing else.

Earth, our Europe team, is looking for 2 people with at least 1 wielding a charger.

If you are a traveler from one of those two regions, and you are thinking about trying to join us, please check out our updated squad thread, and then head over to our old squad thread/application thread to apply. If you have questions, post them below.

Good luck to all who apply. There is no guarantee you will be accepted.
also, im S+

iceangel22

Inkling
You should definitely apply on the squad application thread that is linked in the OP. I believe we (on team Earth) are really looking for a charger main, but that shouldn't deter you. The more active members we have, the better. :D
I main charger, S+, plus it would be nice to have a clan with tournament play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom