Jade. Nice to meet you.

Jade

Inkling
NNID
jrhodabio
Hey there.

The name is Jade, age 21. Nice to meet you.

I decided to make an account here after being stuck in A/A+ purgatory for so long. The game has been out for over a year, but I can't move on until I reach S rank at least once! As soon as this gets approved, look forward to seeing me in the Squid locator.

See ya,
Jade

Jade

Inkling
NNID
jrhodabio
Welcome aboard! :) What kinds of weapons do you like using?
Thanks, SyMag. Depending on the mode, I main either .52 Gal or Forge Splattershot Pro. I've also tried out .92 Gal Deco and the Berry Splattershot Pro with decent success.

BTW, I'm an East Coast Smash Bros. player, too.

Jade

Inkling
NNID
jrhodabio
I made a post on your Smash Bros group, but I haven't had a solid main for a little bit. My best characters are definitely Cloud and Marth. I had a pretty good Pikachu once (my old main), but I'm not sure if it would still work. Are you NYC?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I made a post on your Smash Bros group, but I haven't had a solid main for a little bit. My best characters are definitely Cloud and Marth. I had a pretty good Pikachu once (my old main), but I'm not sure if it would still work. Are you NYC?
Yeah just saw it. I'm east PA so I'm not too far from NYC

Jade

Inkling
NNID
jrhodabio
For some reason, I can't find my post on the Smash Bros. group. Anyway, wanna play either Sm4sh/Splatoon?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
For some reason, I can't find my post on the Smash Bros. group. Anyway, wanna play either Sm4sh/Splatoon?
I'll play Smash now! I don't know how good my internet is at the moment but we can try it. I also can only talk online with the Wii U internet browser (no laptop or phone), so forgive the radio silence on my end in advance!

And here's your post: http://squidboards.com/groups/posts/5290/show?comment_id=5036

Jade

Inkling
NNID
jrhodabio
Good games, dude.

It was laggy as heck, but fun nonetheless. Maybe next time we'll have better internet.

When I click the link you just gave, I get this message:

Squidboards - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Any clue how to fix it?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Good games, dude.

It was laggy as heck, but fun nonetheless. Maybe next time we'll have better internet.

When I click the link you just gave, I get this message:

Squidboards - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Any clue how to fix it?
The lag was unfortunate :/ but yeah that was fun, that Marth of yours is quite good! I'm in a private message thread with some other Smash players, if you're interested I can have you added!

And that's weird that it's not working...I'll look into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom