Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Bread

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
Japan's splatfest is from 6 PM on June 13th to 6 PM on June 14th...so exactly 24 hours. Kinda short, I feel.

So the only question for us is...Rice or Bread?

#TeamRice

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
Huh? I thought they already had theirs, some are wearing splatfest tshirts right now

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
Huh? I thought they already had theirs, some are wearing splatfest tshirts right now
I saw someone wearing one in my plaza. I wonder if they get Splatfest rank ups when they play against us or only when playing against fellow Splatfest competitors

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
I saw someone wearing one in my plaza. I wonder if they get Splatfest rank ups when they play against us or only when playing against fellow Splatfest competitors
Only against competitors I imagine...that's odd that they'd have them already.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Wait, so during splatfest, you can be paired up with people who aren't in a splatfest? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of splatfest then?

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
Maybe they're using this as a test for region only playerbases. If we're being matched up against them or vice versa it suggests there aren't enough players in the region

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
They have been rather quiet on the details it seems...

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
I think you get the shirt before it starts and can use it in regular and rank modes but when it starts you can only join splatfest turf wars not regular and rank

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
From what I've seen the only compulsory gear is the shirt. So does that mean you can pick whatever headwear and footwear you want and any perks they carry. I thought they wanted things as balanced as they were in the Global Testfires

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom