• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Japan's Splatoon Miiverse Community

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
I think this is the first and only time i will see good miiverse posts...

Xitara

Inkling
NNID
Xitara
Those look really cool. Looking forward to seeing Miiverse posts as grafitti (though I hope some...unsavory posts don't get through).

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Would the JP Miiverse posts show up in game though?
Knowing how Nintendo is? Nah. In fact, I do not ever recall seeing a Japanese post anywhere in the Miiverse. I am positive that EU and NA share the same Miiverse, but Japan is doing their own thing.

SqueezedSquid

Squiddy
NNID
EiRRin
Knowing how Nintendo is? Nah. In fact, I do not ever recall seeing a Japanese post anywhere in the Miiverse. I am positive that EU and NA share the same Miiverse, but Japan is doing their own thing.
No, everyone shares the miiverse. I have a US Wii U and I am able to communicate with japanese players and even post in the nico nico miiverse, not to mention the japanese posts in the youtube section

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Would the JP Miiverse posts show up in game though?
Nintendoland is a good example of why this is not true. Global Miiverse posts can be enabled in the plaza, just as they can be in the Miiverse app itself.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
There are some talented artist on Miiverse. But the fact that we may see some of them in the game is pretty cool.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
This is kinda off Topic but some miiverse communitys are only avaliable for japanese people. However, if you have a Japanese Person in your friendlist who's in a Japan-only Community, you can visit his Profile and click on the Community that usually doesn't show up for you~ You can read the Posts and everything but won't be able to Post something xD

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
These are so cute c: Hopefully some of them show up as grafitti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom