• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Jet Set Inklings' recruitment post

etsii

Inkling
NNID
etsii0
Eyo! Me and my bud Moon are looking for S/S+ folks with any level who are 15+ years old and have a discord/mic who can speak English. Me and Moon's time zones are pst and est so we can work something out for the schedules.
I'm assuming that Moon's looking for a very competitive 8 player clan, but I'll make sure it's friendlier than it sounds :y and we probably have to be friendly since we'll only have 8 peeps so hmu and I'll send you our discord server link for you to join!

Here's the link to our little ruleset for joining here.

Last edited:

SweetK

Inkling
NNID
SweetKeester
Hi,

I'd like to join your squad if possible. Currently S rank defensive/support player, time zone CST. I work full time, so I'm usually open nights and weekends, let me know.

PS Corn is the best Rudie

etsii

Inkling
NNID
etsii0
Hi,

I'd like to join your squad if possible. Currently S rank defensive/support player, time zone CST. I work full time, so I'm usually open nights and weekends, let me know.

PS Corn is the best Rudie
Here's the link to our tryout server. Haha it's all about Pots bro :y We'll be doing some tryouts at 4pm pst which is 6pm your time I believe. Best of luck to you!

SweetK

Inkling
NNID
SweetKeester
Here's the link to our tryout server. Haha it's all about Pots bro :y We'll be doing some tryouts at 4pm pst which is 6pm your time I believe. Best of luck to you!
Won't be able to get on until at least 7, hope that's okay. Also have to figure out a work around for discord, because my phone won't support the app, and my PC isn't near my WiiU. But I'll try to make it work.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Do members of your crew regularly get assaulted by police helicopters? :P I like your group's theme.

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Hmm interesting I've seen your team on here before. Keep up the good work :D

etsii

Inkling
NNID
etsii0
Hmm interesting I've seen your team on here before. Keep up the good work :D
Hmm ty and I believe I've seen you on Amino before :y We're going to start getting our peeps into Season 3 of LUTI so wish us good luck! :D

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Hmm ty and I believe I've seen you on Amino before :y We're going to start getting our peeps into Season 3 of LUTI so wish us good luck! :D
Kool best of luck to your team I just happen to check this place from a friend of mines and i have a few notifications here so yeah if your looking for a sub or what ever you can hit me up ... I only play casual now. Plus yes I was on amino lol I'm just taking a break from the community and what not that's all I'll be back soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom