Join My squad please

Dragolianx

Inkling
NNID
Dragolianx
I want to try Squad battles so I can get better at teamwork. We can meet up on weekends to practice and compete in squad battles. I am currently ranked at C and use The Neo Splash O Matic and sometime the Sploosh O Matic. I live in the United States in the Central Time Zone. I would like to keep contact up through Discord or Skype. for both my name is Dx-Unlimited. Once we assemble, then we can decide on a name. Thanks for reading this.

Last edited:

Dragolianx

Inkling
NNID
Dragolianx
I seriously want to make my own squad here. I don't care if splatfests are done, rank battles are still up.

Pasta

Inkling
NNID
Turb0Nerd
I'd love to join in, if that's cool with you. I also have some nice team names if you need any of those ;p
I play pretty dang often, been bouncing around the B+ rank.
I love sniping mostly. I can't use a mic, so you might wanna keep that in mind.

Dragolianx

Inkling
NNID
Dragolianx
I'd love to join in, if that's cool with you. I also have some nice team names if you need any of those ;p
I play pretty dang often, been bouncing around the B+ rank.
I love sniping mostly. I can't use a mic, so you might wanna keep that in mind.
You can join, also if you computer has an internal mic then you don't need to worry about that. You can still alert me or anyone else in game, and I can still let you know whats going on through discord

Pasta

Inkling
NNID
Turb0Nerd
You can join, also if you computer has an internal mic then you don't need to worry about that. You can still alert me or anyone else in game, and I can still let you know whats going on through discord
Awesome.
What I meant was that I'm not really comfortable using a mic, I'm pretty shy and my voice is kinda high hahah.

Zac.RAR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sirboopsalot
Hey I'd love to join. I'm a B+ and have been on a squad before. hope to hear from you soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom