• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Join Our Team!!

mr. quack

Inkling
Hello everyone!! I'm new here so I don't really know what I'm doing XD. I wish I was here earlier though...

Requirements:
- You have to be at least all of A rank but one or some S or X rank is good too!!
- You have to be active almost every weekend (unless you have something important or your on a vacation on that date of course), so we can train and see how you do well playing with us.
- We can honestly take anyone, just know we will train you to get better!!
- Someone who mains Anchor or Support weapons.

If you have all of these requirements, or even less (we'll seriously take anyone T^T). Send me a reply as soon as you can!! You can also dm me in Discord if you have it. mr. quack#4052. I'm usually always available so don;t be afraid to reach me out!! If you can't seem to friend me, heres one of the members account!! Kei#7185

Another thing, we will be creating our team name, and all the things the team consists!! So that will be fun : )

Till then Stay Fresh!! And hopefully one of you guys will join our team, (i'll also introduce you to the other members if you decide to join : D)

Last edited:

Emperor2308

Full Squid
Hey, I wanted to just TRAIN with your team, just for a week or so, do you mind, My ranks: S+0,S+0,S+3,X
I also play Slayer and DON"T have Discord (sadly), I can't talk when we play but, I Definitely know how to play. Dm if interested, (conversation)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom