• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Join the CCA

AC Drift

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
Are you a college student? Do you want to be apart of a splatoon team? Well have I got news for you! The Collegiate Cephalopod Association is a league that is dedicated to having teams of all skill levels to compete for their universities! There are hundreds of teams in the CCA right now, including the ones I started for Middle Tennessee State University! Does your college not have a team? Feel free to start one! I can help you out with answering any questions about starting a team! The link to join is down below

Feel free to spread the word and have a great day!

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Are you a college student? Do you want to be apart of a splatoon team? Well have I got news for you! The Collegiate Cephalopod Association is a league that is dedicated to having teams of all skill levels to compete for their universities! There are hundreds of teams in the CCA right now, including the ones I started for Middle Tennessee State University! Does your college not have a team? Feel free to start one! I can help you out with answering any questions about starting a team! The link to join is down below

Feel free to spread the word and have a great day!
How can I tell if a college already has a team? I can't find anything in the discord

AC Drift

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
How can I tell if a college already has a team? I can't find anything in the discord
Great Question! There was a poll done last season in the announcements page that shows where all the Universities teams of season 4 are at, now there are probably more now but it’s a good start, you could also ask the mods on the help desk if there is one already! What University are you from might I ask, I might know the head of your university’s Splatoon program! If you want a more speeder form of communication, @ me on the CCA server, same username!

1nfa

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him/Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2936-2194-2313
Wanting to look into it, its saying the link is expired. Any chance I could get a new one? Thanks

Nvm I found yalls twitter, but the link on here is expired

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom