• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Joined my first squad! But then something happened...

whitecarlos

Inkling
NNID
CarlitosBruh
so I applied for Team Kaxe, and it may have taken about a week before they could give me a solid answer, but, I made the squad, my first squad! But then I realized something when they weren't replying to the Skype request. They're a British Team. I live in Cali. They're 6 hours ahead and I'll be at school when they practice :/ sooooooo, my advice to anyone who's reading this is whenever starting or joining a squad. Mention your time zone and region. That's reallllly important. lol I guess the search continues. Also if anybody is in need of a member, specifically a sniper. HMU. I'll give any info you request.

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
Hey dude I forgot to say a lot of our members are in America and 1 of our players is in the same time zone as you we practice on a Friday and Saturday so u will be fine for time if u can play after school hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom