• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Joining the Splat2n Community!

Dannyboi

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3432-3740-1435
Hey guys, I'm Daniel and I've been playing Splatoon 2 for a couple months now.

I spent the past couple weeks mostly playing Mario Odyssey and Binding of Isaac, but with all the new content just added I figured now is a good time to join this community and get back into splatting!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
This definitely is the perfect time to get back into the community! You can get the rest of those 999 Power Moons later, like I am~
Anywayz, W-E-L-C-O-M-E! We're really glad to have you here Daniel! :)

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」

The big content update was just what we needed. Don't be too bummed when you find that most discussions seem to have abruptly stopped only days after the big release. There's still plenty to get hyped for, most notably the inkoming ranked mode. :D
Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Dannyboi

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3432-3740-1435
Thanks guys! This was the first game I got with the Switch, and it's been multiple times better than anything I could've expected! I don't have many friends who play, so it's nice talking to other people who regularly play!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I'm glad to here! Also, just noticed your profile pic is from Slime Rancher! Such a cute game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom