Joy LFT [NA S+ CRB main]

Joy

Data Nerd
Premium
NNID
joythegreat
Alright, so I'm Joy. I used to lead Octarian Legion before I got offered a sicknasty research job in January. Well, summer is here and I'm done with school and oL is pretty dead, so I'm looking for a new team. Now, on to the LFT post.

NNID: JoyTheGreat
Discord ID: Joy#2406

Schedule: Available most days after 8 PM EST, though real life commitments prevent me from being extremely consistent. Sundays I'm almost always available.
Languages: English and Spanish, both extremely fluently
Preferred Role: I'm *insanely* flexible. While I'm a CRB main, I can play with just about every weapon competently at an S/S+ level. I can play flank, support, objective, forward, pressure, distraction, you name it.
Communication: I use Discord and have had my own mumble server since 2012. I'm extremely good at communication, having played TF2 competitively from 2011-2015. You will not hear any useless calls from me, and I bring a very positive atmosphere to mumble. I'm very playful and encouraging, but serious.

Extra Info: I'm looking for a casual team where I do NOT have any sort of leadership whatsoever. I'm currently managing a startup, and the very very very last thing on my mind is managing people when I'm looking to relax. I'm 23 years old and will not tolerate racism, sexism, etc even in jest.

Last edited:

LockeExile

Pro Squid
NNID
Locke64
I will vouch that Joy is very skilled with whatever weapon or role is needed and is good with strategy and comps. His communication is excellent - very clean, useful, and positive.

Sly Gaming

Inkling
NNID
Hunterrrrr
Alright, so I'm Joy. I used to lead Octarian Legion before I got offered a sicknasty research job in January. Well, summer is here and I'm done with school and oL is pretty dead, so I'm looking for a new team. Now, on to the LFT post.

NNID: JoyTheGreat
Discord ID: Joy#2406
Steam: Here
Battle.net: Joy#1485

Schedule: Available most days after 8 PM EST, though real life commitments prevent me from being extremely consistent. Sundays I'm almost always available.
Languages: English and Spanish, both extremely fluently
Preferred Role: I'm *insanely* flexible. While I'm a CRB main, I can play with just about every weapon competently at an S/S+ level. I can play flank, support, objective, forward, pressure, distraction, you name it.
Communication: I use Discord and have had my own mumble server since 2012. I'm extremely good at communication, having played TF2 competitively from 2011-2015. You will not hear any useless calls from me, and I bring a very positive atmosphere to mumble. I'm very playful and encouraging, but serious.

Extra Info: I'm looking for a casual team where I do NOT have any sort of leadership whatsoever. I'm currently managing a startup, and the very very very last thing on my mind is managing people when I'm looking to relax. I'm 23 years old and will not tolerate racism, sexism, etc even in jest.
I sent request on discord!

InkCorpse

Inkling
I'm currently recruiting squids for my clan, Operation Novalord. You seem like a great fit for the team. Communication is super important and I (including my second in command) have in the past dealt with a messy clan lacking efficiency in many areas. Here in ON we're working from the ground up. If interested please don't hesitate to contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom