• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[Jul 31, 2016] Gotta Go Fast! (Online)

TakeASicky

Inkling
NNID
Lillyfield18
Looks sweet Latias, glad to see Aussie TOs giving time and attention to the Aussie squids so hard done by with 3am American/EU tourney start times.

That said though, I would significantly prefer a Saturday morning tourney for us Aussies, Sunday is barbey, family and the Lord's day. Saturdays are lazy and perfect for gaming ;)

Last edited:

AMRose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SunnyDew
This looks awesome! Thanks for running an Aussie tourney Latias :D I'll definitely try to get HC in!

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Looks sweet Latias, glad to see Aussie TOs giving time and attention to the Aussie squids so hard done by with 3am American/EU tourney start times.

That said though, I would significantly prefer a Saturday morning tourney for us Aussies, Sunday is barbey, family and the Lord's day. Saturdays are lazy and perfect for gaming ;)
As much as I would like to run a Saturday tournament, my Saturdays every fortnight can get a little hectic. So unless people wouldn't mind alternating from Saturday to Sunday each tournament, I will probably keep the tournament consistent a have them on Sundays.

That being said, I'm really glad that people appreciate the start time. The Australian community deserves more tournament attention and I hope this is a step in the right direction.

Thanks all ^^

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Glad different time zones are getting attention. And Latias tends to be an effective TO and is a part of the SCL team for that reason, so expect this to not just be an aussie tournament, but a good aussie tournament.

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Glad different time zones are getting attention. And Latias tends to be an effective TO and is a part of the SCL team for that reason, so expect this to not just be an aussie tournament, but a good aussie tournament.
Thanks. I've learnt a lot through working with SCL so hopefully this tournament runs smoothly.

Pareto

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PlusTB
Ooh, best of luck on the series Latias!

Ah, it's stellar that you're promoting the Australian times. Looking forward to what you've got planned!

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Ooh, best of luck on the series Latias!

Ah, it's stellar that you're promoting the Australian times. Looking forward to what you've got planned!
Thanks Pare ^^
I'm really hoping this series goes well

Simba

Inkling
NNID
VanDerBeeksHaus
I just want to say, thank you for timing this correctly! We've grown dreary of the usual Saturday/Sunday morning Pacific tourneys. I hope this is a success and keeps going. FYI, even though the cap of 8 teams has already been hit, I will work to get my team(s) on the waiting list in hopes more join. Best of luck and hopefully we can join up!

Simba

Inkling
NNID
VanDerBeeksHaus
Also, discord link is expired/invalid FYI. Hope you check SquidBoards often, can't find you on discord!

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
I just want to say, thank you for timing this correctly! We've grown dreary of the usual Saturday/Sunday morning Pacific tourneys. I hope this is a success and keeps going. FYI, even though the cap of 8 teams has already been hit, I will work to get my team(s) on the waiting list in hopes more join. Best of luck and hopefully we can join up!
Hopefully we get more people signed up for the tournament so your team can play. Also, thanks for letting me know about the discord link. I've changed it so it should work now c:

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Hey everyone! Tournament cap had been increased to 16! Only 4 more spots left with the tournament starting on Sunday so sign up while you can! C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom