• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

JunkieMonkeys Fanfic

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
On a hot and sunny… oh wait… look! It’s raining for once! Let’s re-do the start, shall we?

“No.”

“Nicole?”

“What?”

“Why did you abruptly interrupt me in my storytelling?”

“Because I feel like it.”

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! I’m trying to impress Will with this funny, but not lewdy, story (sorry Potato, but quit being a potato, otherwise by tomorrow morning, I’ll be waking up to a pile of potato peels, and no access to Twitch, since your lewdiness caused a big colossal freeze virus). Now shut up, and let me resume!” Ok now, where was I? Oh yes, on a suddenly rainy, but still hot… and yes, I mean hot, since it’s still 85 degrees here in LA, Jimmy, aka JLess, encountered Will at a downtown Starbucks.

“Yo Will, what’s up my man!”

“Hey Jimmy, I didn’t expect you coming here, after you said you were about to go with Nicole…” Nicole again interrupted in a potato sort of fashion.

“Wait. Am I in this story? Why?”

“Nicole, don’t be such a potato! Besides, I feel like doing so, Nicoli-coli-cole.”

“Quite buttery, but what has Potato done?”

I facepalmed. “Nicole!” Now, as I was saying, as Will was saying actually…

“…to Disneyland in Anaheim.”

“No, it got closed after the horse, that was supposed to pull pumpkin chariot from Snow White, got rabies, and it started to go psycho like O.J. Simpson at a pursuit 21 years ago.” Will broke out in laughter.

“Holy…”

“And the Clippers game is going on later tonight at the Staples Center, so I said, forget it, I’ll just get a coffee, and then prep for the game.”

“What about Nicole?” Nicole, of course, well… you know…

“What about me? I’ll tell you myself. I eventually…”

“OH COME ON! Great, now I forget the story!”

The apparent and unfortunate end. A potatoish way to end on my part. POTATO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom