• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Just a new guy who is bad at ranked looking for a group who can help me get better...

Patrick1088

Inkster Jr.
NNID
patrick1088
Hmm, I'll give it a try!

I have never used any kind of blaster before, but it might work!
Also, throwing 2 ink mines on the tower will do 70 damage which will put opponent within ko range of an indirect shot. Forgot to put that calc.

For gear and abilities I run ink saver main, run speed up, swim speed up and some ink resist since you're on the front lines pretty often

Orcanonyan

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7775-8230-7414
I have all those but Ink Saver Main.

Would Stealth Jump help?

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
Also, throwing 2 ink mines on the tower will do 70 damage which will put opponent within ko range of an indirect shot. Forgot to put that calc.

For gear and abilities I run ink saver main, run speed up, swim speed up and some ink resist since you're on the front lines pretty often
Are you sure you can put 2 ink mines on it? I've tried to do it before, to no avail. I think the range of the ink mines are too close to be put together.

Orcanonyan

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7775-8230-7414
Are you sure you can put 2 ink mines on it? I've tried to do it before, to no avail. I think the range of the ink mines are too close to be put together.
Maybe if you put them on the corners? On the very boundary?

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
Alright, so I finally did it and found you can put 2 ink mines on the tower! That really surprised me, so thanks for saying you can put two on there. You just have to put one all the way on the corner. I never found this out because I'd always rush to put the mines down, haha.

Patrick1088

Inkster Jr.
NNID
patrick1088
Alright, so I finally did it and found you can put 2 ink mines on the tower! That really surprised me, so thanks for saying you can put two on there. You just have to put one all the way on the corner. I never found this out because I'd always rush to put the mines down, haha.
Glad you confirmed it! My wife came up with the idea but I may have to try it out too lol

Orcanonyan

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7775-8230-7414
Ah, good. I can use that to my advantage now. I usually use the NZap and throw Suction Bombs on the tower periodically to hopefully repel opponents.

Does not always work however...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom