• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Just a squid kid lookin' for a squad.

Xian

Inkling
NNID
Dylan
Hello Splatoon players! I have found Splatoon to be my best video game, and I would love to be involved in the competitive scene. Unfortunately, I have a busy schedule, and it's hard for me to guarantee when I can play. So, while I'd love to present myself to any squads, I do have some restrictions you'd have to work around. Like I said, it's hard for me to verify when exactly I can play, so I'd be best as a reserve (probably for a lower-tier team, just because I also would struggle to find time to practice with my team). I am currently B+ and close to A-. I think A-/A is probably where I'll even out (although who knows, maybe I'll get S rank someday). Also, I don't really feel comfortable communicating via Skype (the best way to contact me would be through e-mail or Twitter), so I'm not really well-suited for any team hoping to have a big streaming presence. So, with all that being said, I realized I might not seem super appealing to most teams. But if any of you out there just need an extra person as a back-up, I'd be glad to join! Even if I couldn't play with you guys much, just feeling like a part of the competitive scene would be awesome (and there's no such things as locals where I live, so online is my only hope at experiencing this). One of my biggest goals with this game is to compete in at least one tournament, which naturally isn't possible without a squad. By the way, I main Splattershot Jr., and I consider myself to be a very defensive player (I'm not great at getting kills, but I'm great at covering turf; as a result, I typically handle the inking in Splat Zones, riding the tower in Tower Control, and toting the Rainmaker; I don't have to tell you that Turf War comes naturally to me, though I'm not sure if that mode is even considered competitive). Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, just comment on this thread or email me at djotate@gmail.com.

Wizdoodle

Inkling
NNID
wizdewdle
You've gotta apply to some squads if you want to play, I don't think a lot of squads are going to look for players :p If you want to get a job, you apply for it, you don't get a job by waiting c: EDPP (Elbow drops & Peanut pops) is recruiting players right now and they're taking A- players, if you improve just a little bit you should apply there or somewhere else :)

Xian

Inkling
NNID
Dylan
Yeah, the only problem is, I'm not an ideal add-on unless a team is desperate for a reserve, haha. Really, this is something I put out just for fun, so if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom