Just completely inked the practice level.

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
Well, near completely. There are three little bit near the very end that seem impossible to nail.

One is little bit directly under that caged off little structure in the corner, and the other two are little squares on the railing leading up to that platform. I'd go as far as to say its 99.5% done overall and 100% mapped.

How much did you guys ink the practice stage?

Edit: Spoke too soon on those little squares.

Last edited:

Hona

Inkling
NNID
Honasoma
I didn't even think to do that, I was rushing to try and get some games in. Sounds fun though.

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
I didn't even think to do that, I was rushing to try and get some games in. Sounds fun though.
I actually only booted up practice mode at the very-very-very end of the hour, I'm using the 'its offline' exploit.

FEF

Full Squid
NNID
TheFEF
I actually only booted up practice mode at the very-very-very end of the hour, I'm using the 'its offline' exploit.
Yeah, this is what I did. Except I just got Bayonetta 2 so my dedication to goofing off and giving time limits the finger didn't last very long.

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
Yeah, this is what I did. Except I just got Bayonetta 2 so my dedication to goofing off and giving time limits the finger didn't last very long.
Awesome game. Took you a while to get it but I hope you're enjoying its glory.

FEF

Full Squid
NNID
TheFEF
Awesome game. Took you a while to get it but I hope you're enjoying its glory.
You think it took me a while? Wait until I tell you that I haven't beaten the first one yet.

I haven't beaten the first one yet.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
I was considering doing this but I accidentally left the first area without covering it so I decided to try and finish the tutorial and restart it. It....it didn't turn out well. The first time I did it it didn't kick me, but the second time it did. Sigh.

Not going to do it next time though. Want to save some clear paths so I can make some strategy guides on my channel. Or at least attempt to.

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
You think it took me a while? Wait until I tell you that I haven't beaten the first one yet.

I haven't beaten the first one yet.

I didn't get the first one until I got them both together... but that is because my knowledge of smaller titles is limited to Nintendo.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I didn't spend much time there, since I knew we were only getting an hour unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom