• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Kelp's Diary Entries

Cephalobro

I see Coral becoming a little troubled lately, he told me it's because of the newest Splatfest.

The Splatfest in question is about your go-to greeting, Handshakes vs Fist Bumps vs Hugs. I'm more of a Hugs kind of girl, in fact, I love giving Coral long hugs and he seems to enjoy it as well. But now he seems a little bit uneasy. He told me that choosing between these three is like choosing between the favorites with three people who had a positive impact on his life. He doesn't want to anger uncle, disappoint Clam, or hurt my feelings, he doesn't want to do any of the three.

But I don't mind if he picks either handshakes or fist bumps, I will still love him regardless. I will be on Team Hugs because hugging is what I love to do. I will talk to both Clam and my uncle to see if they are okay if Coral chooses a team that represents a greeting that they don't do. They will probably understand that despite the Splatfest team that wins, Coral will still keep doing all three, I'm sure of it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

((I have to say that this is one of the most awesome things that I have ever seen in squid boards ever))

Cephalobro

Just recently, Inkopolis Square became open to the public again, could it have anything to do with that new connection with the subway?

Either way, this wasn't actually the first location on the surface I have visited, in fact, it was actually somewhere close to Inkopolis Plaza. At the time of our arrival, Inkopolis Plaza was mostly abandoned, which was great so we could build our own neighborhood somewhere nearby without being noticed, turns out we just built it somewhere between it and Inkopolis Square. Well, I say we, but it was the tentacle Octarians that did the building, we Octolings just provided the funds for the construction.

And despite my fear of Salmonids, every Big Run so far has been successful. Uncle Anemone basically makes a deal with Grizzco to deploy the Octoling troops as workers, often mixed in with Inklings who join in without him intending while he deploys the tentacle Octarians to clear away the Salmonids invading somewhere else. I still keep apologizing to Coral because of my fear of Salmonids, but he seems to be okay with that, even sometimes telling me that being scared of something can result in being brave against what is feared, maybe that's how he and Clam manage to defeat dangerous criminals every time, maybe these two brothers fear there won't be a stable future if they don't fight those wanting to cause chaos and destruction. Maybe that's how both Inkopolis Square and Inkopolis Plaza managed to stay mostly the same.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom