• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Kept you waiting huh? A guide to the Custom Splattershot Jr.

Kept you waiting huh? A guide to the Custom Splattershot Jr.

Robotoboy20

Squid Scout
NNID
robotoboy30
Robotoboy20 submitted a new guide:

Custom Splattershot Jr. - A guide to excellent team support tactics, tactical espionage action.

The alternative to the bubbler, burst bomb combo.

This is the less popular alternative to the Splattershot Jr. however it's just as fearsome, and amazing at keeping enemies on their toes. I'm going to cover the proper way to wield this weapon combo, and lead your team to victory!

The Custom is not an offensive weapon, it's a self defense tool!

Okay point one of the weapon is that it has awful range, and terrible...
Read more about this guide...

sgwidia

Inkling
NNID
juli07
Do you still currently use this weapon? By your signature it looks like you already found another gun that could replace this one.

Robotoboy20

Squid Scout
NNID
robotoboy30
Do you still currently use this weapon? By your signature it looks like you already found another gun that could replace this one.
I actually do! I've been debating updating this guide with better information - It was one of my first guides, so I didn't make it all that quality. I primarily use this weapon for Turf Wars, but I do use it for ranked sometimes! Nozzlenose seems to be better at killing, so I use it more in ranked, while the Jr. is so much better for claiming turf!

sgwidia

Inkling
NNID
juli07
I actually do! I've been debating updating this guide with better information - It was one of my first guides, so I didn't make it all that quality. I primarily use this weapon for Turf Wars, but I do use it for ranked sometimes! Nozzlenose seems to be better at killing, so I use it more in ranked, while the Jr. is so much better for claiming turf!
I totally agree, you should choose the weapon based on the mode (and map rotation). I can see how the L-3 has a slightly easier time in ranked due to the range and accuracy.

Thanks for your reply!

NWPlayer123

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NWPlayer1234
Very nice! I used to use the Aerospray MG because Seekers were so good for maps like Port Mackarel, but ever since I tried this I've been hooked. If you know what you're doing, this can easily work very well in Ranked. I don't have a picture of it, but I went 18-10 on Tower Control the other day, because Disruptors are that good.

Here's another example of how good it is in Turf War:

I love Disruptors because 1) It shows their position regardless so it's like Point Sensor but actually useful 2) It also limits their jump so people who do stupid stuff and try to jump to not get hit can't do that :-)
Mind if I add your NNID?

Robotoboy20

Squid Scout
NNID
robotoboy30
It's such an awesome sub that a lot of people are sleeping on. You sure can add me my NNID: robotoboy30

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom