• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Kpop Social

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99
I'm a huge K-Pop fan! But as of late I haven't been into the K-Pop scene as much. I'm definitely a SM stan, even though I hate the company, but I love all of their idol groups. Although my first love of K-Pop groups is SNSD, but tbh I'm still butthurt of the fact that they basically just dumped Jessica out of the group. Currently, I'm a big fan of f(x) and their latest album 4walls, it's surprisingly really good and I love the promo song. I'm also into other groups and artists as well like 2NE1, Big Bang, Ailee, EXO, Miss A, Got7, Jay Park, SHINee.

rndethan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
rndmuch
I found K-Pop all the way back in 2008 while looking for some old R&B songs on YouTube. Though I don't listen to K-Pop that much anymore (any new music in general), here are a few Korean songs/albums I like...

From Hangul to English, artist to song/album:

Songs
러브홀릭 - Sky (Loveholic - Sky)
손호영 - 하늘에 내 마음이 (Son Ho Young - My Heart in Heaven)
거미 - 미안해요 (Gummy - I'm Sorry)
이현 - 30분전 (Lee Hyun - 30 Minutes Ago)
아이비 - 오늘밤 일 (IVY - What Happened Tonight)
제이워크 - Suddenly (J-Walk - Suddenly)
아이유 - 미아 (IU - Lost Child)
비 - I Do (Rain - I Do)
넬 - 기억을 걷는 시간 (Nell - Time Walking On Memory)
에픽하이 - 우산 (Epik High - Umbrella)

Albums
아이비 - I Be... (IVY - I Be...)
아이유 - Modern Times (IU - Modern Times)
아이유 - Chat-Shire (IU - Chat-Shire)
가인 - Hawwah (Gain - Hawwah)
MFBTY - WondaLand

Fun fact: The first songs I bumped into were Loveholic - Sky and Epik High - Fan. Both songs I still love till this very day.

Roronoa

Inkling
NNID
namiiswan
Super junior, big band, BAP, BTOB, Shinee, etc.. but sadly i hardly ever listen to kpop anymore! but Super Junior will always be my number 1

G

girigiriHERO

I listened to K-pop back in 2001 with the likes of Turbo(터보), Koyote(코요태), SES, BoA, etc. I even lived there for a few years it's extremely easy to learn, their alphabet is only 24 characters and you can learn it in under a day. Typing with very easy too if you can find some hangul stickers for your keyboard, within a few days you won't need to look at the keys. If you wanna stay in the loop (I haven't listen to K-pop in a good 4 years) just google "Melon Top 100", it's basically the same thing as the Japanese Oricon charts with the top selling singles and I'm sure you can find monthly downloads.

For the record, I'd say either Koyote or Rumble Fish (both don't exist anymore to my knowledge, I'm not 100% on Koyote) are two of the best K-pop bands overall. Both hit their stride in the early 2000's before K-pop became a mainstream in thing on the interwebs. 최진이 (Choi Jinyi) was the lead singer for Rumble Fish and released a solo album, as did 신지 (Shinji) who is the only original member of Koyote.

srslyeffnawsum

Inkling
NNID
Seikuyuu
Kpop has consumed my musical soul. It's about all I listen to these days, really. My favorites are Vixx, BTS, and Sistar! <3

Callieisbae

Inkling
NNID
FCBfangirl44
Switch Friend Code
SW-5289-0811-6896
A few of my favorite songs from my favorite K-pop groups are
  • Girls generation Genie
  • EXO lotto
  • 2NE1 i love you
  • bigbang haru haru
  • TVXQ! Catch me
  • Girls Generation Lionheart
Although my first k-pop song was bigbangs fantastic baby I found out by accident on YouTube I was looking up Korean BBQ recipes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom