• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Kraken Radio Squad Applications!

Chi Chi

Inkling
NNID
ALiCEIIDX
Alright, so obviously we want more members to add variety and such to the squad, now, we have a (small) application for people to fill out! Maybe 2-4 minutes tops.
The application looks like this:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: (Here)
Main weapon(s): (Here)
Secondary weapons: (Here)
Skype? (this is where most of our activity goes on): (Y/N)
Other random tidbits about you: (Here)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So copy that, fill it out, and send it to me or @Gruz for review or post it below (If you have Skype you can PM that so it's not public). Easy peasy peachy keeny <3 hopefully you will decide to join us and bring the beats to the ink~

Helio

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkey.esq
Name: helio
IGN: wet paint
Nnid: monkey.esq
Main weapon(s): e-liter; carbon; slosher
Secondary weapons: KrakOn; Luna; .52; Gatling
Skype? (this is where most of our activity goes on): (looking up)
Other random tidbits about you:
Only play 8pm pst/pdt(pacific time) to about 1 am pst/pdt as I'm in Mountain time zone and play after put kids asleep.

Kids 7 and 9 year old play splatoon account too.

I can make a wicked game forum using free accounts.

I change weapons a lot. Can get 7 kills 0 deaths with charger based upon map, usually more like 5/3. Rollers tend to kill/die cause of range issues usually around 7/5. Rainmaker is my hardest.

Like to do 1v1, 2v2 etc. maybe in squad tourney with brackets?

Alex0507

Inkling
NNID
Alex0507
Name: (Alex)
Nnid Alex0507
Main weapon(s): (nzap 89,splat roller,slashomatic )
Secondary weapons: (Splatershot,)
Skype? (this is where most of our activity goes on): (n)
Other random tidbits about you: (I play weekends most of the day time zone central day light

PancakeForge

Inkling
Name: B.J
NNID: metroid.jr
Main weapons: SplatCharger, L-3 NozzleNose, L-3 NozzleNose D
Secondary weapons: InkBrush, E-Littre 3K
Skype?: Yes: PancakeForge
Other random tidbits about you: Since I live in London my time zone is BST (British Summer Time) which is 5 hours ahead of EST and 6 hours ahead of CST

mayday_29

Inkling
NNID
planetkman
Name: Kile
nnid: planetkman
Main weapons: N-zap 85, 96 gal deco
Secondary weapons: dual squelcher, slosher
Tidbits: I live in Texas and play baseball for a travel team. I also play Smash 4, League of Legends,and Hearthstone. I like rock music but I like all genres. My favorite MLB team is the Texas Rangers.

Volty

Inkling
Name: Kody
NNID: I_Voltage
IGN: Volty
Main wep: Tentatek Splattershot, .96 Gal Deco
Secondary: .56 Gal, dual squelcher, splatlings
Tidbits: Been playing for around a week so far but I've caught on quick. I'm working on gear at the moment and trying to rank and level up. I average at least 6-7 kills a game with my main weapons but I still die alot sometimes. Aside from splatoon I play smash bros and work a full time job at amazon. I can play just not forever.

Last edited:

Themightybacon

Inkling
is it to late? Anyway:

Name:Seli
NNID:Mangafreak-Seli
Main weapons:Swapper,Inkbrush
Secondary weapons: roller
Tidbits: I live in austria, so i am sorry for my english. I like to watch anime, read manga and play video games. I also like to listen to vocaloid songs and draw.
I am very sarcastic. (so sorry) I have plenty of spare time right know since i have still summer holidays.

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
I hope I'm not to late!

Name: Preston
NNID: ZunoaX
Main Weapons: .52 Gals, Inkbrushes (inkcluding the Octobrush), and the beloved Splatterscope.
Tidbits: I'm a high school freshman at the moment and I'm in Central Standard Time. I love vocaloid, anime, video games, and 3d animation. I really want to get better at this game and make new friends along the way! (Plus the name of the group just pulled me in, along with that Monster Hunter guild in your sig!)

WalnutTail

Inkling
NNID
gladdys01
Name: Walnuttail
NNID: gladdys01
Main Weapons: Luna, Slosher Blaster
Secondary Weapons: Dual Squelcher Carbon (Any Roller except Krakon Roller and Dynamos)
TidBits: I am currently still in school and I live in the Pacific Standard Time. I LOVE Nintendo Games Especially Splatoon pretty competitive I play at least once a day. Weekends: 10 Am or 3Pm PST. Weekdays:5 Pm PST

Sozzard

Inkling
NNID
pepe
Name: lauren
Main weapon(s): Splash o' matic
Secondary weapons: e-litre 3k
Skype? (this is where most of our activity goes on): nah
Other random tidbits about you: tf no

Shadic2

Inkling
NNID
knightofgameing
Name: Joshua
NID: knightofgameing
Main: Tentatek Splatershot.
Secondary: N-Zap89 (orange one) and Heavy splatling
Skype: I am working on getting one but when i do get one Johnathan will let you guys know what my Skype user name is.
Other: I am Super good molty tasker in rank and truf war this all so counts for weapons but only shooters. Amazing with shooters, half decent with chargers, not good with blasters, and skill vary s with rollers but i am consistently bad with rollers most of the time. And i like to play competitive and just play for fun to just relax with friends. Me and Johnathan know each other and we play splatoon to g ether when we can.
(seron)

PancakeForge

Inkling
Name: B.J
NNID: metroid.jr
Main weapons: L-3s and H-3s, E-Littre 3K Scope, .96
Secondary weapons: Squiff, SplatterScope
Skype?: Yes: PancakeForge
Other random tidbits about you: I like BigBang and F-Zero GX? I got a HD60 recently, so yeah...

Klaus13

Inkling
NNID
Klaus130
Name: Kenny
Main weapon(s): Kelp Splatterscope, dynamo rollers,E-Liter 3k Scope
Secondary weapons: Blaster
Skype? : Klaus_
Other random tidbits about you: still in school, so i may not be on some days

BubMeister

Inkling
NNID
BubWeiglein
Name: Benjamin
Main weapon(s): Tentatek Splattershot, .96 Gal Deco
Secondary weapons: Custom Dual Squelcher, Forge Splattershot Pro
Other random tidbits about you: I like to play Splatoon, CSGO and Awesomenauts. I'm a YouTuber and soon to be streamer.

Jan'ni

Inkling
NNID
doodleboy332
Name: Jan'ni
NID: DoodleBoy332
Main weapon(s): E-liter 3K
Secondary weapons: Slosher, Other E-liter
Skype? (this is where most of our activity goes on): bwubster
Other random tidbits about you: Play mostly around 4-8 (PST), I was recommended to you by a recruiter(The recruiter's NID:HakureiBoarder)

GeneralPigz

Inkling
NNID
FSG22Calvin
Mah Name iz Calvin
I honestly use any weapon I have to.
I am S rank
Skype is Calvin
Other random tidbits about you: I love the game so I play a bunch on days that I can, but I have a wacky schedule. I can play all Wednesdays, Thursdays, and every other Friday Saturday Sunday. Oh you thought it was over? On holidays or random events the schedule messes up but then goes back to normal when said event is over. For example, Because of Thanksgiving, I can not play this Wednesday/ Thursday, but can play Friday Saturday Sunday. Then next week, I am playing Wed-Sun and that's when schedule is normal again. I hope the schedule does not get in the way of me being able to join this clan. I also can be loud. So if we are in a call, I will not be offended if I get loud and you ask me to quiet down. I also saw that you said you needed a banner and profile picture, so I can hook you up but it might take a while. Thanks so much and I'm sorry if I took a bunch of your time XD.

Hakureiborder

Inkling
NNID
Hakureiborder
Mah Name iz Calvin
I honestly use any weapon I have to.
I am S rank
Skype is Calvin
Other random tidbits about you: I love the game so I play a bunch on days that I can, but I have a wacky schedule. I can play all Wednesdays, Thursdays, and every other Friday Saturday Sunday. Oh you thought it was over? On holidays or random events the schedule messes up but then goes back to normal when said event is over. For example, Because of Thanksgiving, I can not play this Wednesday/ Thursday, but can play Friday Saturday Sunday. Then next week, I am playing Wed-Sun and that's when schedule is normal again. I hope the schedule does not get in the way of me being able to join this clan. I also can be loud. So if we are in a call, I will not be offended if I get loud and you ask me to quiet down. I also saw that you said you needed a banner and profile picture, so I can hook you up but it might take a while. Thanks so much and I'm sorry if I took a bunch of your time XD.
I like this guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom