L-3 Nozzlenose D and Bamboozler MK 1 Out Tomorrow

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
Nintendo of America just revealed two new weapons in a tweet a few minutes ago.
The former will have burst bombs and kraken, the latter will have splash wall and killer wail.

Last edited:

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
You do not understand the excitement I have for the Nozzlenose D. Finally can increase my Splat Zone game as a Nozzle main.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
YES! Just in time for Splatfest, and both weapons sound fun. Been a while since last weapon update.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
In Splatoon lore, the Bamboozler is the weapon that won the Great Turf War:

Super hyped for the new Nozzlenose. The Disruptor works great with the current one, but I'm eager for something more offensive.

Inyo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SurfGreenGibby
The tweet says they are out tomorrow (Friday) night, not tonight.

Gotta love new Nozzlenose! I like the original a lot, we'll see how much I miss Disruptors

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Bamboozler will be awesome.

For everyone who doesn't know yet, it's a charger which charges faster than the squiffer, but it can only deal 80 damage per shot. It's range will be between squiffer/jet squelcher and gatling/splat charger.
As it comes with splash wall, I think bamboozler is really strong and will shake up the current weapon selection a lot.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
finally new weapons but... no mini splatling...
but hey bamboozler is something to try out

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
My weapon is coming, finally! :D

Bamboozler will be awesome.

For everyone who doesn't know yet, it's a charger which charges faster than the squiffer, but it can only deal 80 damage per shot. It's range will be between squiffer/jet squelcher and gatling/splat charger.
As it comes with splash wall, I think bamboozler is really strong and will shake up the current weapon selection a lot.
80 Damage is not as bad as I thought, shouldn't need damage ups then. 1 hit from this + 1 hit from literally anything else = death, making it great for finishing off weaken enemys and weakening foes for your teammates to one shot. Can't wait to try it out!

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
Really looking forward to the Bamboozler but I was really hoping for the long range Nozzlenose.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Really looking forward to the Bamboozler but I was really hoping for the long range Nozzlenose.
There is no longer ranged Nozzlenose. Only difference between L and H are damage and fire rate (maybe mobility and ink efficiency aswell), and subs n specials of course.

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
There is no longer ranged Nozzlenose. Only difference between L and H are damage and fire rate (maybe mobility and ink efficiency aswell), and subs n specials of course.
You're right, my bad. So I guess this was the version of the nozzlenose I was waiting for.

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
Bleh. Nothing I'll be grabbing. The Nozzlenose is just asking for even more pain than I've usually got (having to hit the damn trigger a bazillion times to use it), and the other one seems like a Squiffer, which.... I dunno, I never saw those as being very good.

I was hoping the blasted Splatlings would show up, so I dont have to use the one with the damn Inkstrike on it anymore. I've been wanting to replace that with a different version since it came out.

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Mmm I can't wait for the new Nozzlenose, I loved the Original and the the Burst Bombs will make it much better! Not to sure about the Special though :/ I'm not a big fan of the Kraken...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom