Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Had less wins than me

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Here you can share you largest winning streak and say how you couldn't get 1 win more.
Personally my winning streak is 86 and the reason why i stopped was i had to get off to go to bed cuz it was super late at night and i was playing all day. Sadly i don't have any proof rather than i was streaming it and my stream doesn't save my games, but tbh who really cares if ppl believe you. If you are telling the truth that's what matter. So anyway yea just post below and see if you got more than other people! :)

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
I had 26 or 28 at one point early on I think, since then I rarely play enough in one sitting

Last edited:

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
The second or third day I owned the game I think I went on a 25-30 or so win streak in ranked. I got VERY lucky with my teams, as that certainly has not happened again since. XD

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
I've been pretty unlucky win-streak wise. 10.5 was my best so far. Sometimes i got a bad team, other times i just played really bad xD

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Real win streaks without losing a single match in-between? Probably various streaks around 20-30 during Splatfest. Something a little over 10 in ranked (I remember going from B to A- without losing once, this was nice^^).

Njok

Bouncer
I got the vibe meter to 36.5 during last splatfest but then i just could not play anymore. I must have lost at least once because otherwise it would be a whole number but not sure when.

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
My longest losing streak is 8 in one day, then 4 the next day. It actually wasn't because I was bad, because I kept getting people that would go 0-8 with 300p

Magix

Inkster Jr.
The vibe meter does not display your win streak. If it did, it would always go back to zero from any single loss. And a win streak is not "large"; it is "long", and turning off the console/going to sleep doesn't "reset" it.
It is also much easier to keep track of your biggest vibe number, since it actually displayed. To know your longest win streak, you have to carefully count each game you won in a row ... That's not easy to do, for a long streak, unless you planned it in advance.

The longest streak I've actually counted is seven. I know I have won more games in a row, but I wasn't counting then. I most likely did it when I hit my biggest vibe number, which was 34 or so(I was playing on a non-HD TV, so the numbers weren't clear, but I could see that it was 30+). This was done outside of Splatfest, and I didn't use all four hours, so it was a really good night of leveling some fresh gear. :)

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
The vibe meter does not display your win streak. If it did, it would always go back to zero from any single loss. And a win streak is not "large"; it is "long", and turning off the console/going to sleep doesn't "reset" it.
It is also much easier to keep track of your biggest vibe number, since it actually displayed. To know your longest win streak, you have to carefully count each game you won in a row ... That's not easy to do, for a long streak, unless you planned it in advance.

The longest streak I've actually counted is seven. I know I have won more games in a row, but I wasn't counting then. I most likely did it when I hit my biggest vibe number, which was 34 or so(I was playing on a non-HD TV, so the numbers weren't clear, but I could see that it was 30+). This was done outside of Splatfest, and I didn't use all four hours, so it was a really good night of leveling some fresh gear. :)
cool :)

MickX

Inkster Jr.
I think my highest win streak was about 12 games. I remember it was back when Tower Control was released. Saltspray Rig was on rotation and I picked the Kelp Splatterscope, then some rather cheesy matches happened. Broke into A+ that day. xD

Highest vibe was +50.5 from the Pop VS Rock Splatfest.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Personally I got 22. It wasn't in ranked unfortunately.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I doubt anyone saw it
Well, I guess most streaming sites save replays of streams, don't they? So that would be a nice proof. While nothing is impossible, an 86-streak sounds very unbelievable to me in Splatoon as the probability is high to get a weak team or even disconnects in your team at least once over such a long timespan.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Wow, that's pretty amazing.Try it in ranked. ;)

Zulehan

Inkling
If I understand the question, I had a +29 streak during the first Splatfest. Even after reaching King/Queen, they stayed until I reached their rank. I wanted to add the NNID of every person on the team afterward.

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
I had 20 wins during the second splatfest and as I was going to win my 21st when I was hit with a communications error and after that I was never really able to hit that momentum again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom