Last Ditch Effort is an amazing ability in Ranked Battles.

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
Not also does it activate when there is 30 seconds left but it also activates when your enemy score is 30 or below. When the latter happens you get to use these boosts for the rest of the match. You get Ink Saver Main, Ink Saver Sub, Ink Recovery Up, and Quick Respawn all at once. Ink management is a whole lot easier and using suction bombs more frequently allows you to zone out your enemies. I haven't tried with all the weapons with this ability but I found the Splash-o-matic and Tentatek Splattershot to be very viable candidates for this ability.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I havent gotten to try it out yet but I'm thinking about working it into my gear almost permanently. I always run Ink Recovery in almost any circumstance. It seems invaluable to me. Especially for ink guzzlers with sub guzzlers (cough96galdecocough) LDE could become a nasty ability.

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
I wonder how that would work with the Heavy or even the Hydra Splatling...
Well it's something I've got to try out now.

MrL1193

Inkling Cadet
I intend to try it on the Berry Pro when the weapon update hits. If you stack enough Sub Saver on top of LDE, you can toss 2 Suction Bombs in a row, and it just so happens that one of the LDE headpieces (the Octo Glasses) is Firefin brand. And in addition to that, the Splattershot Pro in general can use all the additional ink efficiency it can get, so it seems like a natural fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom