• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Last person to comment wins!

NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
frustration:

i am locked out of everything i ever wanted, my roblox account. and i cant get the 2 step verification code (I TURNED 2 STEP VERIFICATION OFF IN THE SETTING BUT ROBLOX MAGICALLY TURNED IT BACK ON) because i cant log into my email (my dad changed the password to my google account because HE couldnt remember it and i hate him a great amount for that) and i feel very much pain and agony, i am being tortured because everything is just out of my reach.

Lynx-

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6899-1684-1967
frustration:

i am locked out of everything i ever wanted, my roblox account. and i cant get the 2 step verification code (I TURNED 2 STEP VERIFICATION OFF IN THE SETTING BUT ROBLOX MAGICALLY TURNED IT BACK ON) because i cant log into my email (my dad changed the password to my google account because HE couldnt remember it and i hate him a great amount for that) and i feel very much pain and agony, i am being tortured because everything is just out of my reach.
Skill issue

9DB

Inkling Cadet
Well here we are again
It's always such a pleasure
Remember when you tried to kill me twice?
Oh how we laughed and laughed
Except I wasn't laughing
Under the circumstances
I've been shockingly nice

9DB

Inkling Cadet
She was a lot like you
Maybe not quite as heavy
Now little Caroline is in here too
One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
What is that
It's supposed to be a girl on a scooter. I don't actually know if this was a stok gif or not, it just looks like one. You can (Or at least used to be able to) buy a huge collection of gifs for something like 10 bucks, and most of them were really low quality like this one.
I was taking driving lessons online the other day, and the thing was full of old gifs, including this one. Combine that with grainy, 2fps videos, and you can tell they haven't updated the thing in ages. I just found it funny, that's all.

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
You've got your short sad life left
That's what I'm counting on
I'll let you get right to it
Now I only want you gone

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone