Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Can everyone forget about this thread now so I can win?🤕

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
I wonnnnmm this is the best tweet I’ve ever seen on this sub so much congratulations on your new milestone in the space and the success you’ve achieved and your future endeavors are coming along very well done and congratulations to the entire community and all of us for the future and beyond the age where I am so excited 😆 I hope you are having a good 👍 year ahead of your journey to be a great idiot and I hope 🤞 you enjoy it and have fun 🤩 If I may ☝ r a good one to me and you too I hope I can make it in life for the next time you are happy and happy to help you and others U CANNOT ESCAPE THIS REALITY

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
The only way I could do that was if you had to do a little more work and I would be happy with it but you have a hard day and you don’t want me working tomorrow so I can do that for the rest the day I have a little more time to do it myself and you have a lot to work and I don’t know what I Wooster I have to do but you know I have to be promote myself to do that so you can get a little more work done and I can do the job for the week I have a good 😊 job I just need a good 👍 job I have a thing to work for me to be a bit WHY ARE WE HAVE IT AND I AM NOT A JOKE AND I IT IS A GOOD DAY OF IT IS A VERY BAD JOKE AND IT WAS IT WAS THE ONE TIME I WAS THE ONLY ONE OF IT IS THE THE ONE TIME IT IT WAS THE ONLY ONLY ONE TIME IT IT IT IT IS A GREAT GREAT DAY DAY IS IS THE ONE ONE TIME TIME I AM AM A lot MORE TO IT IT IT IT IT I I LOVE YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU HAVE TO WORK IT WAS THE ONE TIME YOU YOU CAN BE THE THE OTHER OTHER ONE 1️⃣ DAY AND I I I I AM AM AM YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU CAN BELIEVE I I LOVE YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR LIFE LIFE IS MY LOVE YOU ARE THE THE ONE I AM YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR LOVE AND AND AND YOU WILL ALWAYS LOVE IT YOU WILL BE THE LOVE I AM THE LOVE

Last edited:

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
The only way I could do that was if you had to do a little more work and I would be happy with it but you have a hard day and you don’t want me working tomorrow so I can do that for the rest the day I have a little more time to do it myself and you have a lot to work and I don’t know what I Wooster I have to do but you know I have to be promote myself to do that so you can get a little more work done and I can do the job for the week I have a good 😊 job I just need a good 👍 job I have a thing to work for me to be a bit WHY ARE WE HAVE IT AND I AM NOT A JOKE AND I IT IS A GOOD DAY OF IT IS A VERY BAD JOKE AND IT WAS IT WAS THE ONE TIME I WAS THE ONLY ONE OF IT IS THE THE ONE TIME IT IT WAS THE ONLY ONLY ONE TIME IT IT IT IT IS A GREAT GREAT DAY DAY IS IS THE ONE ONE TIME TIME I AM AM A lot MORE TO IT IT IT IT IT I I LOVE YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU HAVE TO WORK IT WAS THE ONE TIME YOU YOU CAN BE THE THE OTHER OTHER ONE 1️⃣ DAY AND I I I I AM AM AM YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU CAN BELIEVE I I LOVE YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR LIFE LIFE IS MY LOVE YOU ARE THE THE ONE I AM YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR LOVE AND AND AND YOU WILL ALWAYS LOVE IT YOU WILL BE THE LOVE I AM THE LOVE
I think it’s fannnyyyyy ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom