Inkling Fleet Admiral
painfully and slowly rotting in my bed <3
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo. What the desu did you just ****ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the **** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my ****ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re ****ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will **** desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing desu, kiddo.

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender 😂😂😂😂😂😂

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
የእኔ ትንሹ ፈረስ ፣ የእኔ ትንሽ ፈረስ ፣
ጓደኝነት ምን ማለት ነው?
የእኔ ትንሹ ፈረስ ፣ የእኔ ትንሽ ፈረስ
ጓደኝነት አስማት ነው!
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
ጓደኝነት ምን ሊሆን ይችላል ብዬ እጠይቅ ነበር ፡፡
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
ሁላችሁም አስማቱን ከእኔ ጋር እስክትካፈሉ ድረስ ፡፡
በወጣትነቴ ምንም ጓደኞች ለማፍራት በጣም ተጠምጄ ነበር ፡፡
እንዲህ ያለው ቂልነት ለሚያወጣው ጥረት የሚበቃ አይመስልም ፡፡
ግን የእኔ ትናንሽ ፓኒዎች ፣ ዓይኖቼን ከፈትክላቸው
እና አሁን እንደ እውነቱ የበጋ ሰማይ እውነታው ግልፅ ነው።
እና እንደዚህ ያለ አስገራሚ አስገራሚ ነገር ነው ፡፡
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
נהגתי לתהות מה יכולה להיות חברות.
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
עד שכולכם חלקתם את הקסם שלה.
כשסכנה תגרום לי לרצות להסתיר, קשת דאש לצדי,
חסד לעולם אינו חסר, פעם אחת הוכה פעמיים פלוטרשי.
למען האמת שום פוני לא יכול להכחיש, אתה Applejack של העין שלי,
לב שזורח כל כך יפה, נדירות לבוא
וכולכם עושים כיף וצחוק

ጓደኝነት ምን ማለት ነው?
ጓደኝነት አስማት ነው!
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
וכולכם עושים כיף וצחוק

ጓደኝነት ምን ማለት ነው?
ጓደኝነት አስማት ነው!
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
וכולכם עושים כיף וצחוק

ጓደኝነት ምን ማለት ነው?
ጓደኝነት አስማት ነው!
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
וכולכם עושים כיף וצחוק

ጓደኝነት ምን ማለት ነው?
ጓደኝነት አስማት ነው!
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
וכולכם עושים כיף וצחוק

ጓደኝነት ምን ማለት ነው?
ጓደኝነት አስማት ነው!
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
וכולכם עושים כיף וצחוק

ጓደኝነት ምን ማለት ነው?
ጓደኝነት አስማት ነው!
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(የእኔ ትንሽ ድንክ)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
(הפוני הקטן שלי)
וכולכם עושים כיף וצחוק

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
You erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt mennYou erefrsly? Think thes cab w7n(?Imso cabr eveb berat husedderdfielld lol anddp hil joneds 2 sd Imao dont cty Inlw thex fi cha pmponship soon ghhaha shtrt menn

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
Slime field workers of Venus, they only get paid 67 credits a solar cycle.
Incase you didn’t realize the price that’s paid to get the coolant for your Jingowatt and Spedoopper devices 😑yuup
Incase you didn’t realize the price that’s paid to get the coolant for your Jingowatt and Spedoopper devices 😑yuup

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom