Late comer to the splatoon scene... LF friendly squad to play with :')

Bulbamander

Inkling
NNID
Bulbamander
Hey guys, my name is Emily. :)

I'm really REALLY new to Splatoon, I only downloaded the game a couple of days ago... I joined Squidboards today in the hopes to find a group of friendly players to play with!

I'm currently level 10 and favour the N-ZAP 89 or the roller series - depending on what kind of mood I'm in. I generally like to focus my time on inking up forgotten and missed areas to get the most coverage - I spend a lot of time looking at the game pad and yo-yoing across the map. If I feel like playing offensively I opt for the N-ZAP and still manage to get a lot of coverage down with the sprinkler sub weapon + inkstrike.

You can probably ignore all of the above because in a nut shell I'm still finding my feet and I play average at best. I'm looking for a group of casual players who wouldn't mind having me on their team.

I play often and I currently have a lot of free time to play. My time zone is GMT+ 1 (United Kingdom) but I play most evenings and late at night which works quite well when playing online with people from distant countries.

I'm really looking forward to having a group of friends to Skype voice chat with.

Thank you!! I hope to play and chat with you soon! :D

My NNID is "Bulbamander" and my Skype name is also "Bulbamander"
Or you can add me on Skype via my email address: bulbamander@hotmail.co.uk

<3

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
I can add you to our group chat, you will be our tenth person ;-). My skype id = mjgamer. I have already sent you a request on skype. The group I will be adding you to is very casual so don't worry ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom