• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

League Battle Team Recruiting

FishOfSteel

Inkling
NNID
FshOfSteel
Switch Friend Code
SW-3601-7240-7149
Hi! I am new to the Squidboards and I am currently looking for a team to play league battles with! If you are interested please reply!

Zunts

Inkster Jr.
I want to join i use roller
- Rainmaker B-
- Splatzone C-
- Towercontrol B
I live in California so you have an idea for my Time Zone

Notrow1986

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3064-6209-4133
Hi! I am new to the Squidboards and I am currently looking for a team to play league battles with! If you are interested please reply!
I'm very interested. I use the roller, currently b- in splat zones, working on the others. I play more after 6pm eastern standard time.

B. Rush

Inkling
NNID
twmjedi
Switch Friend Code
SW-3434-2062-4925
I'm also interested! I use the Octobrush for Tower Control, which I am B rank, Dualie Squelchers for Splatzones, which I am A- rank, and I switch between the Octobrush and Dualie Squelchers for Rainmaker, which I am C+ rank. I have the California timezone and I'm level 21.

pedroplease

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3899-0211-0124
I'm also interested! I use the Octobrush for Tower Control, which I am B rank, Dualie Squelchers for Splatzones, which I am A- rank, and I switch between the Octobrush and Dualie Squelchers for Rainmaker, which I am C+ rank. I have the California timezone and I'm level 21.
Switch Friend Code:SW-3899-0211-0124
Add me and lmk what time you can run (include time zone) i have 3 right now and need 1 more to try out . So yeah lmk

Doughpop

Inkling
NNID
Doughpop
Switch Friend Code
SW-6403-1821-6522
Still in need of a guy I'm needing a team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom