Learning to be a Jack of Trades. Tips please.

RedgemSoda

Inkster Jr.
Hi everyone hope your having a great day. I've been playing Splatoon around its release and I've got the dumb idea of being a jack of trades.

I'm learning how to use every weapon but there are some weapons I'm having trouble with and there's also room for improvement.

So I want some tips on using any weapon when ever it be gear or strategy or technique.

Some of the weapons I have trouble with are mainly the Splatlings, rollers, and blasters.

Thanks in advance and hopefully other people will learn from them too.

Last edited:

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I can only throw in some tips for the Carbon Rollers.

I don't know what you already know, but maybe you've noticed a lot of Carbon Roller users in upper ranks usually end up with double digit KOs. Really good ones can avg 15-25. I guess this is kind of camping 101, but the best thing a Carbon Roller can do is anticipate enemy's movements and splat them at opportune points stealthily, similar to an inkbrush, but IMO much more lethal. Knowing common routes during various modes of play and where to wait for your kills are what they excel at.

Also Seekers are niche but are deadly on the right stages- Mahi Mahi (SZ), Triggerfish (RM), Mackerel (RM/SZ), Walleye (RM/SZ). I neglected them as viable subs for a long time. But they are dope.

I'm not that pro nor am I that competitive, and I am speaking 50% from experience and 50% from observation. But I luv dat carbon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom