• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Lester's Cottage (New to forum RPing, am i doing it right?)

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
"Apologies as well, sir..." he apologizes and watches the two talk.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"We were just talking about Spyke, you know. The suspicious Urchin sitting in some alleyway, he takes all your money and probably spends it on more Snails." Terence nonchalantly said, then looking at Lester with a smirk. "Luckily our mutual buddy here. Lester, Isn't that type."

"So Lucas, how are you still a squid? If you're fifteen years old, shouldn't you have shrugged off that squishy form?" He asked Lucas.

((@MacSmitty Just poking to make sure you're still here))

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
"Quite the opposite, indeed... I do, however, alter my weapons, to regulations. So i suppose that could be considered seedy and adhering to the stereotype of urchins." he smirks back to Terence and lets them continue.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
(@Rustic Still here.)
Lucas sighed, as this would be another countless time he had to explain his condition to others. "It's just taking me longer then an average Inkling to grow out of this squishy form. The doctor's I've been to can't seem to trace what caused the delay, but I should become a full grown Inkling sometime soon." he grumbles. "Anyway, I've seen that Spyke sometimes. My brother Andrew often told me to be careful getting Turf War gear from him..."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Your brother's smart then" Terence looked around, as if he was certain Spyke was around. "But you're fifteen, and still a squid? No Turf War, and you still fall through sewer grates. Man that must be suck."

"Anyway, I'm going now. My friend's taking too long to get here." He rose and shook Lester's hand, and raised his hand to Lucas.
(@MacSmitty)

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
Lester automatically shakes hands, it's a bad habit of his. Or a good one, if you believe in good manners.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Hey, this looks pretty cool! I guess I'll join!

Name: Newt
Race: Inkling
Newt is a slightly shy squid that has few friends. He loves Splat Zones, and uses a Jets Squelcher. He is very sneaky and quiet, so his friends call him "The Silent Psuseo-Sniper". He lives near Mahi Mahi Resort. He wears giant plastic-rimmed glasses, And has long, sweeping bangs (or, tentacles).

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
@The Salamander King Hate to break it to ya pal, but this thread is dead. The creator of this RP hasn't been on the site since May, and I doubt this will be continued anytime soon. Go to the Zapfish or Missing OOC Threads if wanna do an RP.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
@The Salamander King Hate to break it to ya pal, but this thread is dead. The creator of this RP hasn't been on the site since May, and I doubt this will be continued anytime soon. Go to the Zapfish or Missing OOC Threads if wanna do an RP.
Crap! You know, I had a hunch that that was what happened.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
[REVIVED, Since i'm back in Splatoon 2! Repost your Bio's if you want to visit.]
Lester has brought a very small ancient TV onto his Porch. He sees the Zapfish in another district is gone. "Tch, looks like we can't keep these things for very long."

The TV moves onto Pearl and Marina. "Honestly, a child and.... that are posing as idols now?" Lester is slightly racist against Octarians. Mostly just to the point of suspicion. He lets them prove themselves though. "It's honestly all sexuality now... Marie at least had a bit of class and edge... Poor Marina here looks like she's pleading."

There's nobody but him (or you if you choose to enter) that he could be talking to.

Lester has purchased his own mini zapfish and has it inside, jolting into a battery when it needs to.

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas Brooklyn had long left Lester to do things on his own. However, a lone teal Inkling male with a thuggish look had came up the path listening to music from his Noise Cancelers. The boy, named Evan Lockhart, had been purposefully getting himself lost in order to escape the judgement that came from society. Upon arriving at Lester's place, he took off the headphones to hear not so flattering comments from the old man.

"Hello Sir." The teen greeted rather emotionlessly.
@Lester Roquefort

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
"Hello again Lucas... i believe the name was." he greeted, looking to Lucas. "How does the day find you?"

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
((I'm not using Lucas, I'm using Evan.))

Evan gave the older man a blank stare.
"My name is not Lucas. Its Evan. Evan Lockhart." He said.

The boy was starting to feel a bit silly speaking to a stranger.

@Lester Roquefort

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
((Well ****. Time to bust out his past time.))

Lester squints a bit. "Apologies. You have the same troubled aura about you as he does. I have a sense for such things, unfortunately... it helps out on the field, but not so much in daily life."

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Troubled aura? Evan thought while not changing his facial expression. Sound's like Andrew's twin.

Fumbling with his hair, he comments, "Well, you are right on me being troubled. If we're talking about the same Lucas. Uh... Does he have the body of a preteen, colored blue, and has a knack for making pranks?"

@Lester Roquefort

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
"Well, all i know is that he's 'pre-mature', by inkling standards...and blue."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom