• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Let me draw your inkling (Or octoling)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Alrighty then!

Yin

He is a black inkling that has a black bandana around his face so that all that is visible is his eyes. He wears a camo vest (however you want it to look) and a pair of pants that has a white dragon coiled around 1 leg and a black dragon around the other. He has a splatling that has two dragons (black and white) wrapped around each other in a yin yang shape. The rest is up to you :D

Scootch

Full Squid
NNID
Little_Dragon34
Here he is. Except could I have the Hero Headphones on his head instead? Thank you! :)
Inkling.png

Scootch

Full Squid
NNID
Little_Dragon34
Awesome, thank you! :D Sorry for replying to this late.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
My Inkling rides a bicycle with bumpers and shoots ink from an ink cannon mounted on the handlebar. He wears a bright green vest, a bicycle helmet, and green shoes. His clothes glow green in the dark as does his bike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom