Let's be honest, playing splatoon's demo

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
Guys do you know how to change my name there? I'll change it to InkDaze in case someone sees me

KniteLyfe

Full Squid
NNID
KniteLyfe
Guys do you know how to change my name there? I'll change it to InkDaze in case someone sees me
You can't, but you can just make a new NNID.

Edit: Unless there's a way to change it in-game. Possibly under settings...

Last edited:

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The demo gave a good taste of what the full game will be like. I want more of it.

Pepsi1

Inkling
Holy crap the test last night was awesome. 12 more minutes and more awesomeness. I'm seriously SOOOO hyped for this game!!!!

KniteLyfe

Full Squid
NNID
KniteLyfe
Alright, we have one more chance to play! I'll be there with my newly changed Mii name. (KniteLyfe of course. :))

Noventia

Inkster Jr.
I just had my first session in the 12 to 13 one in the uk. Can't wait till 4.00 to try again!

KurashiDragon

Full Squid
NNID
KurashiDragon
EC for me so I played at 12 AM then woke up at 6 after getting only 3 hours of sleep. -_-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HUH!!!! Oh right the post. It was totally worth it :D -_-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Liamface

Serving fishy realness
Still getting used to the controls to be honest hahaha, I'm used to PC gaming too much - CS:GO/TF2/DayZ/etc.

I'm so excited to customise my character when the game is released though.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
My experience was a group of people in Skype freaking out over everything at 11 PM and trying to find a game with at least two of us (we never did lol)

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
My experience was a group of people in Skype freaking out over everything at 11 PM and trying to find a game with at least two of us (we never did lol)
Oh that sucks
Me and my friends figured there will be so many people online we should just play and wait for the game to come out for playing together

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
I was around in the second hour as Megan, don't know if anybody saw me but it was great fun!
Can't wait for the next round. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom