• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Lets talk Stages

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
What are the 2 stages from splat2 that you do not want to make the cut for splat3?

Humpback and Musselforge would be my 2

What are 2 stages from splat1 you would like to see make it to splat3 that didnt make it to splat2?

Mahi-Mahi and Museum d`Alfonsino. Always like the multiple level maps.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Pretty much echo the same in terms of stages I'd rather not see return. Irregular curves on Humpback with shooting weapons is so cumbersome and similar trying to play with the hill on Musselforge.

Flounder Heights would be my choice for a returning map and is the only one I have any strong affinity to wanting to see return. If I had to choose a second, Museum.

Never had a particular affinity for Mahi, Hammerhead, or Bluefin.

Last edited:

Sir Ngyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Simple234
I absolutely hated Starfish Mainstage and absolutely loved Flounder Heights and Saltspray Rig. Additionally, I would be genuinely upset if Mako Mart doesn’t make the cut.

Cephalobro

I really don't want Hammerhead Bridge to come back, I just don't like catwalk type of stages where most of the upper levels are grates, it's why I'm still not fond of Kelp Dome despite playing on it for long. The stages I want to come back are Flounder Heights and Mahi Mahi resort, I feel the water level changing provides with a unique challenge for both teams.

Oh, and please get Shellendorf out of here, that upper level where you can't ink is just too bothersome to approach Hydras on.

Fabrunette

Full Squid
NNID
Fabrunette
Switch Friend Code
SW-8140-7460-1544
I really dislike Mako Mart, maybe it's because i lost a lot of battles there.. idk

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Skipper Pavillion needs to leave because it has the same imbalance problem as Saltspray did back in S1. Along with Skipper, I thnk Moray has had far too long in the spotlight for being one of the worst maps in both games.

As for returning maps, I'd like to see Mahi Mahi and Hammerhead return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom