• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Level 50 player spotted!

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

Bruh, sorry, it's just... wtf he makes me look like I don't even play at all. (i'm level 33). Spotted him during a rainmaker match (where our team beat his eventually).

NNID: ToshiharuAmaha

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
How can you be level 50 and not be S+ rank yet. I've seen two others levels 50s besides him.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
People have actually gotten to level 50 within a few days after the update, so this isn't all that surprising.

@Hope, I'm actually worried I wont get to S+ before level 50. Highest I've gotten is S 82. Right now I'm almost at level 45, so... :oops:

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I probably wont get to S+ before level 50, level 37 now. I would prefer to squad up with friends rather than play in solo queue especially during certain modes and you get so little points. I have way more fun being on calls with friends.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
just because they are level 50, doesnt mean they are good. same thing applies to S rank. In a sense...

dapperlace

Pro Squid
Well, if anyone's like me, then they mostly played turf wars for a while. I did get tired of the points system in Turf Wars though. For Ranked, you can get more points, even if you lose, whereas Ranked, you can get quite a bit for lasting longer. I've been doing that more because of that, so I'm level 30, and almost rank B. If I hadn't lost that one match yesterday, I would be, ah well!

Leveling is now better in Ranked from my personal experience, so I'll probably be doing that more, maybe even get to A. I don't feel like I'm very good, lmao.

batprince

Inkling
NNID
sailorscouts
Personally, leveling after the update feels like it's been reduced to a CRAWL. I've been playing this game every day since the update, in ranked, and I'm only level 31. I was level 20 before the update. I just want the Octoshot...

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Personally, leveling after the update feels like it's been reduced to a CRAWL. I've been playing this game every day since the update, in ranked, and I'm only level 31. I was level 20 before the update. I just want the Octoshot...
The journey to level 50 is meant to be a really long one, don't feel disheartened that you're not even close yet. They're expecting people to hit the cap on a scale of months, rather than weeks.

Kebab

Full Squid
The points system for gaining levels in the 40's is brutal even some of the 30's can get really long too D: (At least I have something to do when I dont have anything to do in school heh)
/
He must have played so much ranked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom