LF- Casual squid squad

Swirly

Inkling
NNID
umbra-avis
Hello! I'm Swirly, better known as Smeargle on miiverse and splatoon. =)

I'm an avid turfer, so my playstyle often reflects that. I'm good at eutilising my terrain and I like to play at a fast pace. My current rank is A- and I'm level 37 I main the Neo Splash O Matic along with the inkbrush when I'm in a particularly good mood.

I'm looking for a casual squad because I prioritise my art over gaming and don't want to end up playing more than drawing haha! I'm also in college so I'm not as free as most people. I will however talk frequently and try to be as active as possible~
I'm mainly looking for a squad with likeminded, creative people. (That doesn't necessarily mean you have to be artistic, just somewhat imaginative if that makes sense.)

I look forward to seeing people's responses~ =D

Standby

Inkling
NNID
MrBlee
Hey Smeargle! I'm looking for people to squad up with so I can rank back up to S.
I'm currently on A rank, level 46 and I main the 96 gal deco.
My NNID is MrBlee so add me if you want to squad sometime.

Grybo101

Inkling
NNID
Grybo101
Hi Smeargle. Not sure if I got to you too late. My buddy and I have been looking for a casual squad too. Not sure if you're interested but maybe the three of us can join forces and possibly create our own squad. My rank is B-, his is A-. We're both musicians, and voice acting enthusiasts. I mainly play piano/keyboard and he plays upright bass. Hopefully we meet your creative criteria :)

My NNID is grybo101. Lemme know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom