LF Squad

shauce

Inkling
NNID
shauce
Hey, my name's shauce, and I've been playing Splatoon since last Christmas. I am relatively new to the game, but I have had experience in other competitive team-based shooters*. I have also kept up with the competitive scene since Splatoon's early days (was hyped since the E3 reveal), so I have a general understanding of competitive play. With this experience, I was able to climb to A- rank within 1.5 weeks of playing, and I am currently sitting at A ~50+.

*For those that are familiar with TF2 and CS:GO, I used to be a mid-silver 6v6 scout and mid-silver Highlander pyro; in CS:GO, my highest rank was Master Guardian II.

My main weapons are the .56 Gal, .96 Gal Deco, both of the Slosher variants, and the Tri-Slosher. I play a more supportive/defensive role most of the time.

I'm generally looking to find a friendly, competitive NA squad with which I could learn how to work/play with a team. I have Discord (main preference for voice chat), Steam (almost always online), Skype, Curse Voice, you name it. I'm usually available during Friday - Sunday from 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (5:00 PM on Fridays; up to 12:00 PM on Fridays/Saturdays).

Well, that's all I have to say. Feel free to leave any questions if you'd like. Good bye, and stay fresh. :^)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom