List of Currently Known Upcoming DLC Weapons (Plus Unannounced DLC Weapons)

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
So I didn't have enough space in my other thread that I posted about the recent leak for all the recent weapons, but this is probably the better place for it since these are all official weapons that are currently known with descriptions (there might be more in the future):

Bamboozler 14 Mk I:

(Description coming soon)

Bamboozler 14 Mk II:

Sploosh-o-matic:

With its wide muzzle, the Sploosh-o-matic is specialized for close-combat situations. Beat back the enemy while placing Squid Beakons on their turf, and then mop up with the deadly Killer Wail! This weapon set excels at opening holes in the opponents' defenses for your teammates to exploit.

Neo Sploosh-o-matic:

The Neo Sploosh-o-matic is a custom Sploosh-o-matic emblazoned with an original emblem.Mark your opponents with the Point Sensor, and then crush them with the power of the Kraken! Getting in close is vital for this setup, so it is suited to battlers who excel at flanking their foes.

Neo Splash-o-matic:

The Neo Splash-o-matic has the same capabilities as the original set, but with new sub and special weapons. Hit your opponent with Burst Bombs, and then give them a taste of precision shooting! With the Inkzooka too, this is a set for an aggressive sharpshooter who's not afraid to get messy!

N-ZAP '89:

Ah yes, the N-ZAP '89. This is quite simply an N-ZAP '85 that was redesigned for... legal reasons. It includes a Sprinkler to rapidly increase your turf, allowing you to fire off remarkably fast Inkstrikes! This set is excellent at striking where the foe least expects it. Good for lone wolves!

.96 Gal Deco:

Custom Dual Squelcher:

The Custom Dual Squelcher is exactly what it sounds like—a Dual Squelcher with a custom look! What's new is the Squid Beakon, letting you lead your team, and the Killer Wail to pressure your foes! I'd say it's perfect for master tacticians who can keep track of the entire field of battle.

Luna Blaster:

The Luna Blaster is a specialized shooter that can unleash explosive power at close range! Its rate of fire is good, and its blasts cover a wide area, but you'll need the Inkzooka to hit far-off foes.Oh, and the Ink Mines can really make a difference in the right hands, so this set is perfect for veterans!

Luna Blaster Neo:

The Luna Blaster Neo is a remodeled Luna Blaster made with original parts. The Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush ensure that you'll cause a riot of inksplosions wherever you go! This is definitely a set for those who prefer to throw caution to the wind and charge into the fray!

Range Blaster:

As the name suggests, the Range Blaster is a Blaster with shots that travel farther before exploding. Its fire rate is reduced, but the combination of explosive power and range can be positively deadly! Complemented by the Splash Wall and Inkstrike, it's perfect for distance fighters!

Custom Range Blaster:

The Custom Range Blaster is, as you might expect, a Range Blaster with a slick customized appearance. It has the same stats but comes with Splat Bombs to compensate for its lack of efficacy at close range. Coupled with the powerful Kraken, this set should prove popular with blaster virtuosos!

Rapid Blaster Pro:

The Rapid Blaster Pro is based on the Rapid Blaster, but it's further specialized for increased range. Follow your Seekers to zip into an advantageous position and strike from your opponent's blind spot! The Inkzooka makes this a great set for frontline fighters who like to cause big problems for their foes!

Rapid Blaster Pro Deco:

The Rapid Blaster Pro Deco may be a bit of a mouthful, but it's worth it for that snazzy decoration! Its stats match the Rapid Blaster Pro's, but it includes Disruptors to weaken your foes before you splat them! Oh, and your Killer Wail can restrict them even more! Give this set a try if that's your sort of thing.

L-3 Nozzlenose D:

The L-3 Nozzlenose D is a standard L-3 Nozzlenose, decorated with badges from its manufacturer.Its stats are unchanged, but this set includes Burst Bombs and the Kraken— an aggressive combination! Attack with a Burst Bomb, and then finish them with your shooter. It's an easy set to get the hang of!

H-3 Nozzlenose:

The H-3 Nozzlenose is a semiautomatic with more firepower than its L-3 twin. The H stands for "heavy"! It can't fire as rapidly, but you can pinpoint foes with the Echolocator to make every shot count! Suction Bombs can also make an effective defense, so this set is a good choice for well-rounded fighters!

H-3 Nozzlenose D:

The H-3 Nozzlenose D is an H-3 Nozzlenose decorated with added badges from the manufacturer. The badges don't actually affect its abilities, but it does include a Point Sensor and the mighty Inkzooka. In the right hands, this interesting combination of abilities may give rise to many unique strategies!

E-Liter 3K Scope:

Custom E-liter 3K Scope:

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
Carbon Roller:

The Carbon Roller is a lightweight roller built with low-density parts for increased handling! Soften up the foe with Burst Bombs while you ink the ground and prepare to unleash the Inkzooka! Want to use a roller but don't like feeling weighed down? Now you can have your cake and eat it too!

Carbon Roller Deco:

The Carbon Roller Deco is a Carbon Roller specially decorated by top designers. It can be hard inking a path quickly with a roller, but Seekers and Bomb Rush can help you to do just that! Now you can approach foes quickly and swing your roller in their face! Perfect for hit-and-run tactics!

Inkbrush Nouveau:

The Inkbrush Nouveau has the same abilities as the Inkbrush, but it comes with quite a different setup! You can use the brush to swiftly lay Ink Mines. Your opponents won't know what hit 'em! And since you can share the Bubbler with your allies, this is a great set if you like to support your team!

Octobrush:

The Octobrush is a brush with denser bristles that fling even more ink with each swipe! Use that mobility to scatter Squid Beakons everywhere, giving your whole team free rein of the battlefield! No need to hesitate—you can always use the Kraken to run away in a pinch. Your team will love you!

Octobrush Nouveau:

The Octobrush Nouveau matches the Octobrush in stats but features an all- new sub and special setup! More specifically, it comes with the versatile Splat Bomb and Inkzooka for maximum ease of use. Brushes are a fun weapon type to use, so I'd use this set to get the hang of using brushes.

Source:

Last edited:

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
I seriously hope they add more "re-branded weapons" aka the same weapon but a different sub/special loadout. It'd make up for not being able to customize sets.

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Oh boy a longer ranged blaster. Now Japanese can OHKO me at point blank or across the map with one. :)

That new ink brush tho.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Sploosh-O-Matic looks cool, and that bamboo-looking thing looks nice...
Holy carp I wanna try those new Blasters
And they made a Rapid Blaster I want with the Pro
Carbon Roller sounds awesome too
NZap89 looks super-awesome
And new Inkbrush with Bubbler
Octobrush also looks cool
WAIT A MINUTE
THEY MADE A NOZZLENOSE THAT ADDRESSES MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS WITH THE WEAPON
AND A STRONGER NOZZLENOSE?
WHEN DO THESE COME OUT
I WANT ALL OF THESE SO BAD
I'LL PROBABLY SUCK WITH ALMOST ALL OF THEM BUT I DON'T CARE
THESE LOOK GREAT!

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Octobrush looks REALLY promising since it has more range now :3
hell all of the brushes are amazing

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm looking forward to the rebrand Octobrush, Luna Blaster,and N-zap 85. The Octobrush gives me the speed I want, but gives me a bit more power, (hopefully), luna blaster seems to have a good sub and special to make up for its lack of range. And N-zap 85 has sprinkler and ink strike, much better then what 83 had.

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
YAY! A long ranged blaster to get OHKO'd from far away PLUS a roller with an inkstrike! So great ._. ...Oh well... Atleast there are more reasons to play splatoon after level 20! I just hope they make a weapon with a high fire rate like the aerospray but a bit more range since I tend to do good with it in splat zones :P

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
To be honest leaks like these are the reason game industries hold back the on disc content or not want to produce much since there is always that one person that leaks it out and ruins the hype for the directs and such.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
So they gave the Ink Brush a Bubble special... Welp I know what weapon Im using for life. Ltiterally the only thing I felt like I needed with the Ink Brush was a stronger way to support my squad and voila.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
YAY! A long ranged blaster to get OHKO'd from far away PLUS a roller with an inkstrike! So great ._. ...Oh well... Atleast there are more reasons to play splatoon after level 20! I just hope they make a weapon with a high fire rate like the aerospray but a bit more range since I tend to do good with it in splat zones :p
The Gold Dynamo Roller already has Inkstrike though.
And for that, there's the Nozzlenose, if you're willing to put up with its quirks.

Also, what's the Bamboozler gonna be like? It looks like it should be a Shooter, but I could see it as a weird Charger too.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The Gold Dynamo Roller already has Inkstrike though.
And for that, there's the Nozzlenose, if you're willing to put up with its quirks.

Also, what's the Bamboozler gonna be like? It looks like it should be a Shooter, but I could see it as a weird Charger too.
My monies on charger due to the lack of chargers that will seem to be released besides customs of the elite.

I'm guessing they just couldn't think of that many ideas for them.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
It could be a fast charger than doesn't cover much distance and isn't powerful enough to KO - the end of it looks like a pump...

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
I still want my hero gun replica :/ the charger and roller get a stock recreation of it, why doesn't the default gun ...
Looking forward to that wider brush :3

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
And by the sound of the Octobrush Im gonna assume that it is the brush equivalent to the Gold Dynamo Roller.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
It could be a fast charger than doesn't cover much distance and isn't powerful enough to KO - the end of it looks like a pump...
Or maybe it'll be like a shotgun or something, don't think we have any of those yet.

I still want my hero gun replica :/ the charger and roller get a stock recreation of it, why doesn't the default gun ...
It does, on the Squid amiibo.

And by the sound of the Octobrush Im gonna assume that it is the brush equivalent to the Gold Dynamo Roller.
As long as it doesn't take 1 second per swing and move slowly like the Dynamo Roller (which works on the Dynamo, but Inkbrushes are built to be fast/weak so it pobably wouldn't work), it's gonna be the awesome alternative to the Inkbrush (though Inkbrush Nouveau looks neat too and it has BUBBLER).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom