• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Lists of all known Gear

DaBoss

Pro Squid
I would say use the NA name as default for gear listings as I imagine that's where most English-speaking users are from on the forum. And then have the PAL/EU name on the same line separated by a '|' or a '/'.

These are the ones I saw:
NA: Squid-Stitch Slip-Ons (on your list)
EU:

NA: Blue Slip-Ons (on your list)
EU:

NA: Shrimp-Pink Polo
EU:
The easy pattern is that all Slip-Ons will be called Plimsolls for EU players.

And again, thanks for all of your hard work. Really appreciate it.

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
Hey, I've been wondering if people have seen this or know the name of this gear?
At 7:58, the Inkling named Daan (who I'm pretty sure is NintenDaan) is wearing the
Octoling Goggles, with Octoling Boots and pants, I''m wondering if this is gear that you unlock in the story. Is it? Also, what's the name of it (if anyone knows).

Last edited:

DaBoss

Pro Squid
Hey, I've been wondering if people have seen this or know the name of this gear?
At 7:58, the Inkling named Daan (who I'm pretty sure is NintenDaan) is wearing the Octoling Goggles, with Octoling Boots and pants, I''m wondering if this is gear that you unlock in the story. Is it? Also, what's the name of it (if anyone knows).
Yea, people have seen it.

There's also hero suit gear that can be used as well. Best to keep it in spoiler tags since people may not want to know about it. LinkJr said he will add it to those pieces of gear to the list afterwards since they are spoiler-y.

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
Yea, people have seen it.

There's also hero suit gear that can be used as well. Best to keep it in spoiler tags since people may not want to know about it. LinkJr said he will add it to those pieces of gear to the list afterwards since they are spoiler-y.
First off, I'll edit my post to say spoilers, but I'll change it back when the game comes out. Second, when is LinkJr adding them? When the game releases?

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
First off, I'll edit my post to say spoilers, but I'll change it back when the game comes out. Second, when is LinkJr adding them? When the game releases?
I'll add another section with Spoilers in the guides when I do the next update (probably will be done today), still I don't think I'll add them to the spreadsheet yet, as there is not really a way to hide them there, I'll wait for the release first.

DaBoss

Pro Squid

The one on the left and right are new.

Their abilities:

Full School outfit is in the video (single player unlocks spoilers in the video):

Last edited:

DaBoss

Pro Squid
Most of the images here are for updating info on your lists. Some of these are at the bottom of your lists where you post only images of the gear.

The White Headband, Basic Tee, and Cream Basics are all things you start off with when you start the game, so they're free.

New ones:

Striped Shirt costs 2200: http://i.imgur.com/Rdgcwqw.png

White Tee costs 400: http://i.imgur.com/pJ3c7RJ.png

Red Slip-Ons cost 300: http://i.imgur.com/InGBbrA.png

And now for the doozy. These have their French names, but you can see the rest of their info.

And then there is this one

I think it is safe to say it will be called "Orange Lo-Tops".

The French ones were found here. I can't find the video where I saw the English ones in my YouTube history.

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
The shoes are easy to figure out english names (could be Black Hi-Horses, Red Sea Slugs if they follow the pattern), I'll come up with something for the others :p

I'm not sure I'll have time soon to update the guide, but should be done tomorrow.

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
Actually got to update everything, but already found some new items, on the japanese version of the Direct, some details on existing items and some brand new gear too, I don't have a clue what their name is or how to write it to at least see a Google translate version, and will have a really tough time imagining a name for the Nth Black Tee in the game :confused:

Not sure what to call this one, I believe it is a hoodie with another shirt on top, not really sure.

Will probably call this "Pink Jacket" for now.

This one could be Cream Hi-Tops

And another Black Tee, probably will call it by brand name, "Rockenberg Black Tee", for now:

DaBoss

Pro Squid
Some updates and new stuff

Some other language stuff:

And an update on this, but no name unfortunately:

Last edited:

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
I'm preparing one last update before the game releases in America and Europe, that I should do still today, but after this I'll only return to work on the final version, and it might not be so soon as I'll be spending my free time mostly playing the game :p

I will still update the spreadsheets though, but won't edit the guides because it is a lot of work and I rather work on a more polished version than keep working on the old guide.

DaBoss

Pro Squid
lol yea, the game will get my attention greatly.

There is one thing I would like though. Could you compile a list of gear that we don't have every piece of info for? Pics would help greatly with that. I want to be on the lookout for those pieces of gear. It'll be easy to see which ones are missing by looking at the guides.

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
lol yea, the game will get my attention greatly.

There is one thing I would like though. Could you compile a list of gear that we don't have every piece of info for? Pics would help greatly with that. I want to be on the lookout for those pieces of gear. It'll be easy to see which ones are missing by looking at the guides.
Will sure do, do you think it is better if I dedicate a section on each guide or can I post all the images here on this thread? The majority of them are missing price, some are missing official names, and the others missing more info are already at the bottom of the guides, So I could probably group them in 3 images and post here.

DaBoss

Pro Squid
Will sure do, do you think it is better if I dedicate a section on each guide or can I post all the images here on this thread? The majority of them are missing price, some are missing official names, and the others missing more info are already at the bottom of the guides, So I could probably group them in 3 images and post here.
Thanks. Where to put it is up to you. Either would be fine for me.

Also, if it isn't a problem, can you separate the amiibo gear in its own section similar to how you have the single player gear.

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
Everything is updated and actually if there isn't a huge amount of undiscovered gear I might end up updating these, but I really want to work on a better, complete guide to gear in general, so I'm not sure I'll do much on these.

About the missing info, items that are only missing price or US names are here:

The others which have abilities, brand and more info missing are listed at the guides, I also don't have official names for anything from the Boy and Squid amiibo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom