Living in inkopolis, where would you be?

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
If you could live anywhere... ANYWHERE... even on maps.. where would you live? ;I'd love to live @ Mahi-mahi resort with my friends Woomys, and live @ arowanna mall, I could shop all day with ShinyGirafarig! (no offence to others!) And I would Take the train outside of inkopolis every day just to get there! :)

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I'd live in Octo Valley as an Octoling after the attack of the inklings and the fall of DJ Otavio. I'd have a deep hatred against the inklings and swear to rebuild Octo Valley and invade Inkopolis, bombard every shop, steal all their weapons, murder every inkling, take Callie and Marie hostage and of course take back the great Zapfish. I'd train hard every day until I am the best fighter of any inkling..............

Neeeeaaahhhhhhh just kidding screw the Octolings lol. I'd probably live near Saltspray Rig as I have a love for boats and fishing.

Yochanon

Inkling
I would be a prince of the octolings, but we octolings are living in disaster due to the fact that our zapfish is missing. the squids took everything from us... we are planning something in octovalley to take back what's ours! ..... :|

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
I'd hang out on the higher scrapes of the Center tower; watching the town below before I head out into battle. I'd also check out Octo Valley every once in a while.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'd want to live in Flounder Heights, but if what Marie says is true, then it's probably way above what I could afford. More likely I'd end up living in a little shack around Bluefin Depot. Not that I'd mind, so long as I could get a decent Internet connection and an air conditioning unit.

Yochanon

Inkling
I dunno.. I would would also be an inkling living in a normal town outside of inkopolis, then i come over to inkopolis to play battles, but then... i became a destined hero with five other squids to save inkopolis.... :/ i dunno

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I'm a big fan of high places, so Flounder Heights do make sense. Actually, are Moray Towers at all residential or are they purely a parking centre/office block-type building? I don't think it's ever expressly stated either way.

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
I'd live in Octo Valley as an Octoling after the attack of the inklings and the fall of DJ Otavio. I'd have a deep hatred against the inklings and swear to rebuild Octo Valley and invade Inkopolis, bombard every shop, steal all their weapons, murder every inkling, take Callie and Marie hostage and of course take back the great Zapfish. I'd train hard every day until I am the best fighter of any inkling..............

Neeeeaaahhhhhhh just kidding screw the Octolings lol. I'd probably live near Saltspray Rig as I have a love for boats and fishing.
If you murdered every Inkling, what would be the point of taking Callie and Marie hostage if there's no one to use them as leverage over?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I love the city, so I'd probably live near Inkopolis Tower. My thing says off Urchin Underpass. I would say Flounder Heights, but they say it's expensive. Um…just some tiny apartment close to the Plaza.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
If you murdered every Inkling, what would be the point of taking Callie and Marie hostage if there's no one to use them as leverage over?
Good point. Make them slaves I guess. Or take them hostage before I do anything. Then parley with the citizens of Inkopolis that if they want their precious squid sisters back that they surrender the great Zapfish, all their weapons and technology to the octolings. Then Octo Valley will be paradise while Inkopolis struggles to survive extinction. The ol switcheroo in a nutshell. If they fail to comply ( which they probably will) then kill them.

I was joking about it anyway. (Big game of thrones fan lol)

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
At the corner of Conch and Coral, obviously ;)

But if I had to pick a map I wouldn't mind living in one of the tall buildings near Inkopolis Plaza, that or Flounder Heights

Magnus0

Pro Squid
I would go to pirahna pit to snag those slugs that just lie about so I don't have to sell a rib everytime I want to reroll some gear.

Wait...

Squids don't have ribs....

I am confuse

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Mahi Mahi Resort of course. Letting myself be spoiled in the hotel by the underpaid jellyfishes that definitely crossed the border to Inkopolis in the beginning of the game illegally and living my life to the fullest. And once it's time they demand payment, there is the suicide pool right before the doorstep.

Nebbyla

Inkling
Probably somewhere like Urchin Underpass. I'm pretty sure Callie mentioned some nice buildings around there at one point (maybe a shop?) so it wouldn't be surprising if anyone lived around there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom