• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

lmao i messed up my username but here we are

Whats up! I'm SpectraVJ, and I'm glad to be a part of this community, even if my username is like 80% of my email.

I've been playing since 2018, and took up Splatoon content creation in around 2021.

Currently, I don't have a favorite weapon as you'll see I tend to switch between a lot of weapons. I play the game causally/competitively, meaning that I take ranked seriously but I like to have fun in the process.

I don't want to make this sound like a plug, but if you ever want to play with someone, I'm always down to play! I'll normally be online (and streaming) from about 6pm PT on twitch, and the more people the merrier!

Anyways, I'll cya around :)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Welcome to Squidboards, such as it is these days, but uh... is that your full email? Because having that publicly visible for anyone on the internet to find could lead to all kinds of problems. I'd suggest contacting a mod and seeing about getting that changed ASAP, for your own safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom