• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Local squid searching to join, assist, or backup squads

MeowsticMix

Inkling
NNID
ZoruaX
Name: MeowsticMix
Current Role/Weapon: Support/Custom Blaster(s) and Heavy Splatling
NNID: ZoruaX
Your Age: 20
Age Range of Group you are looking for: Preferably 16+
Additional Contact Information: Skype (live:meowsticmix) and Discord (Meω Meω™)

Would any squads or squids in general happen to be looking for someone to recruit? Or perhaps looking for a support member to help the primary team up their ante in battle, improve on their skills? Perhaps Chargers who need work on shooting a moving target, or Blasters that need to practice spacing. Or just general practice matches?

Finally putting myself out publicly, I've been considering trying to join a squad or a team for awhile. With all of my available time, I spend a lot of it playing Splatoon, and I feel that perhaps I could put what skills I do have to better use and help someone else improve their own! Well... this doesn't quite mean that you have to actually recruit me, but have you ever thought that maybe you and your team might need a punching bag you can train with... that moves? I, for one, love to help others, and being said punching bag would be fun!

I don't just do competitive, I do casual and general fun matches too, ranked modes and Turf War alike! Perhaps there are more casual or Turf War-based squads that'd like to practice their team chemistry against another squid?

It would be a lovely learning experience for me to truly test my abilities against and within a team, if anyone is interested in giving ol' me a shot. I main the Blaster-based Shooter class, usually using the Blaster and Custom Range Blaster. I've also recently experimented using the Heavy Splatling and... I've definitely improved from prior attempts, that's for sure! As for my availability.. about any day, any time, really! For the time being at least, all squids have to get a job eventually, right? But that aside, I am in the Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5), far eastern side of United States, as a reference to compare.

If any squid, squad, or team is interested in recruiting a free agent Blaster user, or getting an assistant or general punching bag, I'm up to the task and hope to make you proud!

afroskull

Inkling
NNID
1AfroSkull
Hello there the Chibi Squid Squad would welcome you to give us a shot. We use mixture of hangouts and teamspeak to comm we are pretty chill and ages range from mature 17 year olds to 34. We are not hard on each other we have side conversations about anime and coffee. If this makes no sense and you still want to give us a shot hangouts email Is Jewell school.org@gmail.com and nnid is 1afroskull

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom