Logo Brainstorm

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
If you have any ideas regarding how you'd like the logo to look, leave a comment. You are welcome to sketch it, too. I plan to officially have it designed after the holidays.

I want something everyone can be happy representing~! <3

Ying Zhang

Inkling
NNID
nerdception
Honestly...maybe show the various squids holding a type of weapon?

JubyFaith

Inkling
NNID
JoyRiden
I was wandering something that has to do with the Squids for DAYS own version of Calie and Marie. It's hard to explain what I'm going for ...
I'm trying to think of what your going for as well and I like that idea .... hmmm ... I might sketch what I was wondering if you think my idea was at least decent .

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
I was wandering something that has to do with the Squids for DAYS own version of Calie and Marie. It's hard to explain what I'm going for ...
I'm trying to think of what your going for as well and I like that idea .... hmmm ... I might sketch what I was wondering if you think my idea was at least decent .
Def give it a doodle to illustrate what you mean. As a creative type, it's often easier than using words. lol

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
I probably can't do that professional stuff. Since I'm only good at pixel art. Unless you want me to do that. Not good at those Adobe Apps.
That's where I come in. I'm a professional freelance artist. I got the stuff.
All I'm asking here is some ideas to bounce off to get the roller rolling.

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
We don't have to focus so much on characters, either. We can literally just have a logo with words. One thing to keep in mind is that simplicity is best. We don't want an overly complicated logo.

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
I should clarify since it occurred to me that the images may not be clear. There are only THREE designs.
Using the pink/yellow one for key.

There's top right, top left, and bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom