Lone Dork Looking To Go Competitive

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Hi there! I'm Dessgeega, that guy that posts too much around here :p I'm looking for a group with which to engage in tournaments and scrims, and generally climb higher in the game. Making new friends is an excellent bonus!

• Weapons: My main weapon is the Jet Squelcher, but I'm a general long range guy - .96, Pro, both Rapids, Dualie Squelchers, and so on. Given time and practice, I'd like to expand to all shooters for versatility.

• Role: I would classify my playstyle as "aggro support"; I prefer to back up my team, aiding in teamfights and painting to control the map as I pursue the objective, but I can and will go for the throat as needed. Objective focus with a side of murder!

• Skill: I'm formerly S+ on Splatoon 1. I've neglected rank in favor of League, but I am climbing to look better to prospective groups. S+ Splat Zones, B Rainmaker and Tower Control, I should get those to S+ as well soon. Here's pictures of some of my many gold medals earned in League.

• Personal info: I'm male and 33. I have a goofy sense of humor and like to help out anywhere I can, and you can get a feeling for my personality from my umpteen billion posts. Generally, I prefer to befriend fellow adults: nothing against kids, but I can get awkward hanging out with people half my age or more. My salt gets the better of me at times, but it's something I hope to work on with a group as well as on my own - it takes a wise man to know there's always more to learn.

• Other details: I'm on Central Time (CST), in America, my only language is English (like many Murrcans). Currently my schedule is very flexible, that will change in the future but I will do my best to work with the group's scheduling no matter what. I have Skype and Discord and will happily use either.

If you read this far, you get a cookie! Thanks for your time, and have a great day! :D

Last edited:

Coolie12

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7125-8758-6497
Hello! My group Happy Little Splats is looking for experienced members like you! If you would like to tryout here is the discord link
https://discord.gg/sJfucgh

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Hello! My group Happy Little Splats is looking for experienced members like you! If you would like to tryout here is the discord link
https://discord.gg/sJfucgh
I apologize, but I'll have to decline. As I stated, I'm not entirely comfortable hanging out with teenagers on an extended basis. Thank you for your interest though!

iced potato

Senior Squid
I know how you feel, as someone around the same age (turning 31 really soon) I also feel awkward befriending and gaming with kids/teenagers.

I've never gone competitive in Splatoon before, so I'm not sure if it's my thing, but maybe it could be interesting to try? I mostly play in Turf War, Salmon Run and League Pairs with a friend for fun.

I won't feel offended if you're only interested in playing with people you're familiar with.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I know how you feel, as someone around the same age (turning 31 really soon) I also feel awkward befriending and gaming with kids/teenagers.

I've never gone competitive in Splatoon before, so I'm not sure if it's my thing, but maybe it could be interesting to try? I mostly play in Turf War, Salmon Run and League Pairs with a friend for fun.

I won't feel offended if you're only interested in playing with people you're familiar with.
Well hey, I'm not opposed to another friend to play the game with :) I'll send you a message!

roll_tribe

Inkling
Well hey, I'm not opposed to another friend to play the game with :) I'll send you a message!

29 here, same boat as you guys. Let me know if you wanna play sometime. I've never used discord before but I'm not opposed to it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom