Long-time Splatoon player looking for a team to join

Lickety

Inkling
NNID
LicketySplitHD
Switch Friend Code
SW-7394-3463-1614
I've been playing Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2 since both of their original launch dates. So in a way I could be considered a veteran to the series. I mostly play the competitive/ranked gamemodes in Splatoon 2, and I'm in no way unfamiliar to the mechanics or gameplay. [Mostly Splat Zones (A-), and Tower Control (B)]. So if you're looking for someone who is pretty decent at the game for your Splatoon 2 team, hit me up. I'll leave basic information in a compiled list below this paragraph (i.e. contact info, ranks, roles, and whatnot).

Current Role/Weapon: Dark Tetra Dualies
Switch Code: SW-7394-3463-1614
Current Ranks: Splat Zones A-, Tower Control B, Rainmker B+, Clam Blitz C- (i RARELY touch Clam Blitz, the gamemode just seems way too arbitrary)
Your Age: 15
Discord: Lickety#4237

EDIT: Yes I'm aware my ranks are nothing to brag about, but I can assure you that I'm fairly decent.

rainbowsquib

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7653-7387-5205
I've been playing Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2 since both of their original launch dates. So in a way I could be considered a veteran to the series. I mostly play the competitive/ranked gamemodes in Splatoon 2, and I'm in no way unfamiliar to the mechanics or gameplay. [Mostly Splat Zones (A-), and Tower Control (B)]. So if you're looking for someone who is pretty decent at the game for your Splatoon 2 team, hit me up. I'll leave basic information in a compiled list below this paragraph (i.e. contact info, ranks, roles, and whatnot).

Current Role/Weapon: Dark Tetra Dualies
Switch Code: SW-7394-3463-1614
Current Ranks: Splat Zones A-, Tower Control B, Rainmker B+, Clam Blitz C- (i RARELY touch Clam Blitz, the gamemode just seems way too arbitrary)
Your Age: 15
Discord: Lickety#4237

EDIT: Yes I'm aware my ranks are nothing to brag about, but I can assure you that I'm fairly decent.
You seem like you could join Team Hero Charger! We're new, and we need good Splatoon teammates for league and private battles. If you join, you may even be a trainer in trainings to get better! More info is on the Groups section, so please consider this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom