• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Longtime Splatoon Player New to Squidboards!

Noco

Full Squid
Howdy!
I've been Splooning since early 2015 and have been reading Squidboards as a guest for the past few months.

Weapons I Use
I tend to switch my weapon often, but I normally gravitate towards the Splattershot/Hero Shot, Undercover Brella, and Splat Charger. I'm working on improving my Inkjet skills so I can perform better with the Tentatek Splattershot, Custom Blaster, and Ballpoint Splatling.

Ranks
Splat Zones: S+3
Tower Control: S+1
Rainmaker: S+0
Clam Blitz: S+4

Some Facts About Me
Favorite (Non-Splatoon) Video Games: I like Animal Crossing and Pokemon on my 3ds. Besides Splatoon 2, I normally play Rocket League, Mario Kart, and (sorry) Fortnite on Switch.
Favorite Snack: I'm a Cereal Killer.

Other Hobbies: Besides work and school, I enjoy graphic design, making videos, and watching hockey.

Thanks fellow Squidboards members for making this such a fun and welcoming community. I'm stoked to be here!

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Ahoy, welcome aboard seadweller. Hope ye be enjoying ye time around theses wild sea! Bewitching it may be, theses sea be quite calm as of recent.

On a serious note, new members are always a pleasure to see. I hope you'll help bring back more activity around here and that you'll enjoy your stay. If you ever need someone to play with you and can't find anyone, I'm free from sunday to thursday at any time. Chargers are AMAZING. Have you tried the Bamboozler? I personally picked it up because my friends kept saying it was a terrible weapon. So I climbed from C- to S+0 in ClamBlitz using only a bamboozler. Also doing 20 kills most matches. :') Nothing beat being a good bamboozler, because killing you doesn't give anyone any pride, but getting killed by you is the most shameful thing! Win-win!

You sound like you're more of a shooter people, that's nice. Shooters are pretty rounded after all and there's a large collection to chose from.

OctolingBoi2025

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YokaiWatch2BS999
My weapons are Katroa Splatershot pro,Hero roller relpaca, Splat Dualies.
My switch Friend Code is 6476-7893-3978 if you want to friend me on Splatoon 2

Noco

Full Squid
Ahoy, welcome aboard seadweller. Hope ye be enjoying ye time around theses wild sea! Bewitching it may be, theses sea be quite calm as of recent.

On a serious note, new members are always a pleasure to see. I hope you'll help bring back more activity around here and that you'll enjoy your stay. If you ever need someone to play with you and can't find anyone, I'm free from sunday to thursday at any time. Chargers are AMAZING. Have you tried the Bamboozler? I personally picked it up because my friends kept saying it was a terrible weapon. So I climbed from C- to S+0 in ClamBlitz using only a bamboozler. Also doing 20 kills most matches. :') Nothing beat being a good bamboozler, because killing you doesn't give anyone any pride, but getting killed by you is the most shameful thing! Win-win!

You sound like you're more of a shooter people, that's nice. Shooters are pretty rounded after all and there's a large collection to chose from.
Thanks for the response! I'm happy to be here.

I was also anti-bamboozler, and could attest to the feeling of shame after getting splatted by one, but I tried it in a couple of turf matches and was pleasantly surprised by the painting ability of the weapon. My splatting skills are nowhere near yours tho (I think the most I got was 2). I'm definitely more accustomed to shooters.

SmokyWreck

Thanks for the response! I'm happy to be here.

I was also anti-bamboozler, and could attest to the feeling of shame after getting splatted by one, but I tried it in a couple of turf matches and was pleasantly surprised by the painting ability of the weapon. My splatting skills are nowhere near yours tho (I think the most I got was 2). I'm definitely more accustomed to shooters.
My pleasure!

Lmao, yeah the bamboozler is a two shot sniper, so you need to have good anticipation and a natural kin with improvis. The best way I can showcase what I mean is through this video. ;;
Shooters are great! Do you lock the circle on your opponent and try to keep your opponent in the circle even when you jump?

OctolingBoi2025

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YokaiWatch2BS999
My pleasure!

Lmao, yeah the bamboozler is a two shot sniper, so you need to have good anticipation and a natural kin with improvis. The best way I can showcase what I mean is through this video. ;;
Shooters are great! Do you lock the circle on your opponent and try to keep your opponent in the circle even when you jump?
Yeah the bambozaler is op in my last mach I kept on getting splated by them but I got them back with my Splatershot pro

SmokyWreck

Yeah the bambozaler is op in my last mach I kept on getting splated by them but I got them back with my Splatershot pro
OH, my god. Glad you countered the bamboozler! If you get hit easily by a bamboozler, there's a thing I learned; bamboozler are terrible on long distance and since they require you to have some damage already, you have better chance winning a closeup if you're careful to not touch ennemy ink. If you ever end up struggling in the middle of a match, be sure to have that in the back of your head! Always useful info against snipers in general. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom